Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Classifieds
Gorgeous Shevy Sheitel, deep discount

ihyphenated

Post Wed, Jul 21 2010, 6:15 pm
My beautiful (#2 color, 14-16 in) sheitel never worked out for me, but it could be fabulous on you!
Originally 2,400 from the Shevy showroom
I'm asking 1600 or your best offer.
Bought 2.5 years ago, worn about 10 times- in excellent condition.
Freshly washed and set, sheitel head and pins included. NYC area.
PM me for details/to inquire.

Nuts

Post Wed, Jul 21 2010, 6:23 pm
Just curious. If it's in such good condition, why would you give it away?

ClaRivka

Post Wed, Jul 21 2010, 6:28 pm
yes, what didnt work out for you?

elf123

Post Wed, Jul 21 2010, 7:50 pm
Nuts wrote:
Just curious. If it's in such good condition, why would you give it away?

Do you consider $1,600 free? Especially when it's been worn, is two years old, and originally cost $2,400. (I'm not saying it's not worth it, just curious if you think $1,600 is such a small amount. If she's not wearing it, it's worthless to her.)

ihyphenated

Post Thu, Jul 22 2010, 5:10 am
I cant wear a fancy sheitel in the lab- it might catch on fire! So ive worn tichels, scarves and hats every day, and now that im starting medical school- can you imagine getting formaldehyde and patient goo on a fancy shevy? Its too fancy for me to wear to medical school, and it just doesnt make sense for me to keep it just to wear to weddings. I also will soon have no money, and as a hungry student, 1600 is enough to pay rent for a month, plus groceries. selling it seems like a good idea to me.

fiddle

Post Thu, Jul 22 2010, 5:22 am
ihyphenated wrote:
I cant wear a fancy sheitel in the lab- it might catch on fire! So ive worn tichels, scarves and hats every day, and now that im starting medical school- can you imagine getting formaldehyde and patient goo on a fancy shevy? Its too fancy for me to wear to medical school, and it just doesnt make sense for me to keep it just to wear to weddings. I also will soon have no money, and as a hungry student, 1600 is enough to pay rent for a month, plus groceries. selling it seems like a good idea to me.

why wouldnt you think you would ever need it in the future? just asking because I have a beautiful shevy and I wear it maybe twice a year and I got it four years ago. its not worthit to sell it bc that money is gone and if I ever need something for that one wedding or dinner or something and all I have to show for it is a months rent and cant buy me a new one. just something to think about.

ihyphenated

Post Thu, Jul 22 2010, 5:30 am
when I'm a doctor, IYH ill be able to buy another fancy sheitel. till then I have my 2 falls that while not really worth serious money are nice enough for any occasion I will need them for.

ihyphenated

Post Fri, Jul 23 2010, 4:20 pm
is anyone interested in the sheitel? because I would really like to sell it....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics