Home
    Private Messages   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Judaism
Daily Dose of Geulah: In the Merit of the Righteous Women

mimivan

Post Fri, Mar 12 2010, 6:23 am
The Gemara relates (Brachos 28a) that on the day that Rabbi Eliezer ben Azarya became the nasi, they removed the guard at the entrance and gave permission to the students to enter, for Rabban Gamliel had proclaimed and said that any student who was insincere (literally, whose inside was not as his outside) could not enter the beis midrash, and on that day, many benches were added (four hundred or seven hundred).

Rabban Gamliel’s order of conduct resembled the Future to Come, when “I will make pass the spirit of impurity from the earth,” “no nsincere student can enter the beis midrash,” for from the aspect of the level of holiness in the Future to Come, there is no room for a concept to the contrary (according to Rabbi Shammai’s conduct of “self-appraisal”).
(Shabbos Parshas Shmos 5752)

In the Merit of the Righteous Women...in Honor of Rebbetzin Chaya Mushka's Birthday Adar 25

In relation to the Future Redemption, it is said, “As in the days of your going out of Egypt, I will show you wonders,” I.e., this Redemption will be in the merit of the righteous women of the generation, as in the sayings of the Sages, of blessed memory (Midrash Zuta Rut): “The
generations are only redeemed in the reward of the righteous women of the generation,” and particularly according to what is explained in the writings of the Arizal – that the generation of the Future Redemption is a reincarnation of the generation that went out from
Egypt.

Accordingly, the righteous women of our generation, in whose merit we shall be redeemed, are the righteous women in whose merit we were redeemed from Egypt.
(Parshas Bo, Parshas B’Shalach 5752)
The Lubavitcher Rebbe, Menachem Mendel Schneersohn
Selected by Rabbi Pinchas Maman
Translated by Michoel Lieb Dobry

This e-mail is dedicated to the blessed memory of Channa bat Asher
the complete recovery of Schneur Zalman ben Devrasha and Mordechai Tzemach ben Mazal and Ruchel Bat Tova
and the complete revelation of Moshiach Tzidkeinu.
If you know someone who would like to receive these e-mails, please let us know
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics