Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Michal Wigs

supermom

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 3:03 pm
anyone have experience this sheital

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 3:39 pm
I have a fall and shaitel, although it's my first shaitel so I don't have anything to compare it to. I've had several people ask me if I cover my hair when I've worn my fall (frum people). I've also gotten many compliments on the wig, but need to get a better cut for it, so haven't worn it often.
I find that it's heavy, but I'm sure that's only because it's still nearly the full length.
If you have more questions, feel free to PM me.

Rochel Leah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 4:59 pm
My second sheitel is a michal. It looks vey natural, though it gets knotty. I got a long one and wear it in a ponytail. I am happy with it. I don't know if it would be my first choice of a sheitel, but for the price it is worthwile.

supermom

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 5:29 pm
Confused I am confused if it gets notty how can you be happy with it

Frumom

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 8:31 pm
I have a michal sheitel, I dont like it at all. I might try to get someone else to style it, but I really dont think the hair is that great. Its very stringy and doesnt flow naturally. For those who do have 1, how do you get it to look nice ?

Rochel Leah

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 9:12 pm
supermom wrote:
Confused I am confused if it gets notty how can you be happy with it

my shevi also got knotty, but because of the winter, my scarves and coat by my sheitel got it knotty. I mostly keep it a ponytail so that couls also be why it gets knotty, but I just brush it out each time. It isnt as good a hair as shevy or something more expensive, but for its price I think it is worth it. I get alot of compliments for it.

DefyGravity

Post Tue, Jan 24 2006, 10:24 pm
I wash the fall without even blow drying it, and found that it looks even more natural that way.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels