Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Help writing an ad

e1234

Post Fri, Dec 12 2008, 3:03 am
For all you creative people out there - this is the first time I'm really using payed advertising and advertising in a magazine - Now I hate writing - can you help me write this in a good and catchy way--

here's what I want to try to say (all ideas are welcome) (this is for 1/4 of a page ad)

Professional High Quality Websites at a Reasonable cost.

Custom Website Design and Programmed - No limit to what we can do. You dream - we design & program
your dreams.

All your web needs - Website Design, Website Programming, Hosting.
To help organize your business we also create custom database solutions!
Everything you need for your website at one address - www.awebforyou.com (or simply awb4.com)

We outsource to Israel - Same quality work but you save the money.

sunspot

Post Fri, Dec 12 2008, 8:48 am
I think before you advertise, you should redesign your website to a more sleeker design--if you have no time--you could buy a template off template monster and customize it. You want to present a sleek up to date look to the world. after all this is their first impression.

Sorry don't mean to offend you--just a tip since I am in this business too

poemmom

Post Fri, Dec 12 2008, 9:44 am
As a graphic designer, I think good design should speak for itself. You don't need to be so wordy since most of that stuff is obvious. Why not make your ad actually look like a more streamlined (because its smaller and can't hold as much detail) version of your improved website, with minimal text. A graphically beautiful design, that looks like a web page, simply stating your company name, service and contact info, will look more professional. Over-selling the obvious has an amateur ring for me. Good luck!!!

ruth

Post Wed, Dec 31 2008, 3:44 am
I would avoid the word "dream" and replace it with "vision"

hatzlaha

e1234

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 7:29 am
thanks - here's what my ad looked like in the end.

sky

Post Thu, Jan 01 2009, 7:40 am
It looks great.
Hatzlacha.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers