Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers
Holiday gift card for new boss

sky

Post Mon, Dec 15 2008, 10:17 am
I typically give all my direct bosses holiday gifts this time of year. I figure if it helps them think positively about me its worth every penny.

I'm giving my old boss a gift because he still works for the company and has been very good to me (sticking up for me when I'm not there to do it myself).

I got a new boss about 2 months ago and I typically work from home and I haven't been in the office since - so I never met him. I still want to send a gift because I'm sending everyone else and don't want it to look like I'm excluding him (especially because I'm sending my old boss).

Problem is I have no clue what to write on the card. It can't be like every one else's which is pretty much thanking them for their help with my work and giving me a great work environment. I was thinking about something for the future. But he's not my pear so it can't be like "I look forward to working with you in the future.". It has to be more 'bossy'.

any Ideas on what to write?

Thanks.

sky

Post Mon, Dec 15 2008, 6:37 pm
please...any ideas...I have to mail these tomorrow and have no clue what to write.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Working Women -> Work at Home Mothers