Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Coral? pink? berry?

pomegranate

Post Thu, Nov 27 2008, 10:46 am
what would suit me as a lipcolor?
I am light/medium color skin, blonde hair and blue/hazel eyes?( changes a lot)
what color blush?

Lefty

Post Thu, Nov 27 2008, 11:11 am
pomegranate wrote:
what color blush?

Definately a reddish pink lipstick NOT a brownish pink
blush I guess a light

amother

Post Thu, Nov 27 2008, 11:13 am
Lefty wrote:
pomegranate wrote:
what color blush?

Definately a reddish pink lipstick NOT a brownish pink
blush I guess a light

Actually I have a brownish pink/ lipstick that suits me quite well and I have your skin tone and hair/eye color. So try whatever you want. If you think it looks good, go for it.

sky

Post Thu, Nov 27 2008, 1:40 pm
pomegranate go to make a make up artist and get her to match up your makeup. It is so great when you have someone giving you complete attention and honest opinion. Ask someone whose makeup you like who they go to.

Lefty

Post Thu, Nov 27 2008, 9:17 pm
Actually I have a brownish pink/ lipstick that suits me quite well and I have your skin tone and hair/eye color. So try whatever you want. If you think it looks good, go for it.[/quote]
why did you go annon on this one??
just curious!
oh hey btw ur saying that ur using a brownish pink lipstick and ur the same color as her I am almost sure I know who u are!!!!

TwinsMommy

Post Fri, Nov 28 2008, 12:12 am
I have a website where you can upload your photo and try different lipsticks and eye colors and cheek colors etc on yourself. It's fun. If your photo doesn't upload perfectly you can use one of the pre-fab models (there are a few that look Jewish! *lol*). You can spend time trying different colors on you or on the model or you can use pre put together "looks". pm me if you want my website---- it might be considered advertising to just blurt it out.

If you want to try my virtual makeover, I'll get on the phone with you to walk you through it--- just did it with another imamother tonight and she had a blast.

amother

Post Fri, Nov 28 2008, 12:34 am
Lefty wrote:
Actually I have a brownish pink/ lipstick that suits me quite well and I have your skin tone and hair/eye color. So try whatever you want. If you think it looks good, go for it.

just curious!
oh hey btw ur saying that ur using a brownish pink lipstick and ur the same color as her I am almost sure I know who u are!!!![/quote]

who am I? PM me. This is fun.

Lady Godiva

Post Wed, Dec 03 2008, 3:36 pm
It's hard to tell you just like this without seeing your complexion and undertones. Also, some people think they're light-medium-fair etc. and are sometimes wrong in their assumption. There's a HUGE difference between light and medium color skin when matching up colors. I'd tell you to go to a makeup artist and get matched up.

Beauty and the Beast

Post Wed, Dec 03 2008, 3:44 pm
there are blondes out there that look stunning with reddish toned lipstick, or light pink, it really dpends on your skin tone.
for some ppl, like me, any color looks good.. when you are a brunette or have black hair, most colors look good on you, no matter your skin tone.

I love berry lip colors on blondes, and pinks too.. coral would really depend on the skin cuz that color can wash u out sometimes.

Fabulous

Post Wed, Dec 03 2008, 3:54 pm
Lefty wrote:

just curious!
oh hey btw ur saying that ur using a brownish pink lipstick and ur the same color as her I am almost sure I know who u are!!!![/quote]

Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter Rolling Laughter
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics