Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitals...are barbara sheitals good? how often u get new 1?

amother

Post Thu, Dec 01 2005, 9:15 pm
I didnt know where to post this under. but I was thinking about getting a new sheital and wanted to know what kind of experiance you guys had with barabra wigs.
also how often do you get a new sheital

1stimer

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 1:14 pm
I'm married 2 and a half years and I'm still on my first.

Tefila

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 1:28 pm
1st timer that pic makes me laugh w/h him lol LOL

realeez

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 2:59 pm
what kind of sheitel? I never heard of it b4...

1stimer

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 4:22 pm
thanks freilich, shame you can't hear his laugh, that would really cheer you up! (not suggesting you're not happy, but...)

Tovah

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 4:25 pm
they are very good sheitels I know many ppl that have them including relatives. just a note be very specific when ordering yours what type of hair u want and the body.
I have one for 3 yrs and one for 2 and b''h they are not at the end.

Shlucha

Post Sun, Dec 04 2005, 9:54 pm
I have two - They are really comfortable. One is three years old and still going strong, the other (I used to wear it everyday) is reaching the end of its life. I heard the curly ones are really cute.

amother

Post Sun, Dec 18 2005, 9:42 pm
I heard that the ent is very thick and uncomfartable, but the hair could be good especially if you are picky about it otherwise they just put any hair, but in general you have to be very careful with any sheitel, and really ask and shop around for one, I decided the best thing is to get one out of the box rather then getting a custom made one for you. cuz at least you see exactly whta you are getting. but just be careful with what you get and make sure to go with somebody else to get a second opinion cuz the sheitel macher or the sales person wont be 100% honest with you and even if she is, she doesnt fully know you so might convince you into something that is so not you.

good luck in getting a good sheitel

amother

Post Sun, Dec 18 2005, 9:43 pm
"I heard that the ent is very thick "
I meant to say the net is very thick and uncomfortable
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels