Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
How often do you clean your stove?
Previous  1  2  3

How often do you clean your stove?
every day  
 17%  [ 7 ]
twice a week  
 17%  [ 7 ]
once a week  
 50%  [ 20 ]
once a month  
 15%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 40

jewgal84

Post Thu, Dec 01 2005, 5:41 pm
George Foreman- A portable BBQ grill that needs major attention after every use!!!

chen

Post Thu, Dec 01 2005, 9:12 pm
sheshycoco wrote:
really, I only use it for the stove, is it the ajax or the steal wool that scratches?

both.

chen

Post Thu, Dec 01 2005, 9:16 pm
sheshycoco wrote:
really, I only use it for the stove, is it the ajax or the steal wool that scratches?

both.
before scrubbing anything, work smarter, not harder: spritz with water and let it sit for at least a few minutes before wiping up. The water soaks in and softens dirt so it comes off more easily. you can repeat this several times if not all of it comes off right away. Then , if there's still baked-on residue, go to baking soda. sprinkle it on just like ajax and use a slightly damp shmatte or sponge.

sheshycoco

Post Wed, Dec 07 2005, 12:34 pm
Thanx so much. This time there's alot of scrubbing, Ive been really busy,and just can't bring myself to clean it every day Sad :

chen

Post Wed, Dec 07 2005, 12:52 pm
sheshycoco wrote:
Thanx so much. This time there's alot of scrubbing, Ive been really busy,and just can't bring myself to clean it every day Sad :

trust me: even if all you do is spritz on some water as soon as you notice a spill (keep a plain spritz bottle and a shmatte right near the stove), it will be easier to clean. Just wiping off the big but easy spills and the accumulated dust will make the stove look clean. no need to obsess about the teeny-weeny black spots every day.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry