Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
S/o what're you listening to these days

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 9:43 am
In the spirit of the reading thread, which I started, what shiurim are you listening to? Please link if link available.

Right now, I am listening to Vayakhel: Karaites in Halacha. A survey of how we treat Karaim and their descendants in halacha: as eidim, for ribbis, validity of their kiddushin vs. their gittin.

https://www.yutorah.org/lectur.....53930

amother
Mulberry

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 10:45 am
Anything by Rabbi Joey Haber. He is incredible.
Torah Anytime.

613mitzvahgirl

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 10:50 am
We love listening to Rav Wallerstein- even though he was niftar we still get loads of chizuk.. we also like Rav Schachter and Rav Sperling and Rav Glatstein, Rav Yoel Gold, Rav Farhi, Rav Golwicht

amother
Pansy

Post Sun, May 19 2024, 10:54 am
Rabbi Breitowitz
Rabbi Kessin
Efraim Palvanov-hes amazing
Rabbi Gladstein
Ari Goldwag
Living Lechaim podcast
Kosher Money

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 9:49 am
Happy for people to post names of speakers too, but was really looking for real-time posts of specific shiurim that people just finished or are in the middle of. Thought it would be fun to see what topics people are literally hearing about each day.

kiwi strawberry

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 9:51 am
Liat Meyerfield on the torat imecha app. She is incredible!! Her hebrew is so so beautiful I literally cry listening to her no matter what she's saying. And her content is so so beautiful too.

amother
Bluebonnet

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 9:54 am
I’m in middle of the Meaningful People podcast this week with Ken Spiro. He explains how current events are written out in the Torah. I learned this in seminary with Rabbi Heller (anyone else have him? He was amazing!) but it’s fascinating to get a more updated talk about it.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 10:08 am
kiwi strawberry wrote:
Liat Meyerfield on the torat imecha app. She is incredible!! Her hebrew is so so beautiful I literally cry listening to her no matter what she's saying. And her content is so so beautiful too.

I heard her speak in person once. What sefer does she do on Torah Imecha?

kiwi strawberry

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 12:43 pm
Melachim aleph

AlwaysGrateful

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 1:00 pm
I'm in the middle of listening to several shiurim on Tehillim Perakim 41-3 (I was reading about those perakim in a book dh got me for my birthday, long story why those perakim specifically, so I decided to search for more).

Also in the middle of a series on benching by Yerachmiel Goldman, because I realized there were parts of benching I didn't really know much about.

Also listening to Reb. Esther Bayla Schwartz's latest shiur on Pirkei Avos: https://torahanytime.com/lectures/298377

And recently finished a shiur on Hilchos Sefiras HaOmer by Rabbi Krohn (always my go-to for halacha shiurim): https://torahanytime.com/lectures/297087

I guess I have shiur-ADHD!

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 1:43 pm
AlwaysGrateful wrote:
I guess I have shiur-ADHD!

I relate to this big time.

amother
Holly

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 1:52 pm
Reb meilich biderman every Thursday torahanytime.com

amother
Brass

Post Mon, May 20 2024, 1:53 pm
amother Holly wrote:
Reb meilich biderman every Thursday torahanytime.com

Yiddish?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational