Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
POLL: Did your BOYS PEE in other places??? (s/o)
1  2  Next

Other than on a hike or in a car, or bedwetting accident, did your boys ever PURPOSELY pee not in the toilet
I don't have sons  
 14%  [ 16 ]
Yes, once or twice and that was it  
 22%  [ 25 ]
Yes, repeatedly  
 15%  [ 17 ]
No, and I DO have sons  
 47%  [ 53 ]
Total Votes : 111

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 3:48 pm
I don't mean bedwetting
I don't mean bad aim so it's on the toilet seat or floor
I don't mean in the bushes or on side of the road with no bathroom available
I don't mean in a snapple bottle in the car out of desperation.

Did you ever have a son who purposely urinated not in the toilet, even though there was an easily accessible toilet nearby??

amother
Canary

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 3:53 pm
Many boys here and nobody pees anywhere but the toilet. Actually, one of my sons was toilet training and would pee in the yard, but that was before he turned 3, so I still answered no.

amother
Lemonlime

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 3:59 pm
My 3 year old likes to pee on the porch and then proudly walk inside and tell me what he's done. He's also peed OFF the porch and here's hoping there was no one walking down below TMI

amother
Red

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 3:59 pm
Yes. He was just turned three and he used to pee in the garage. We didn't have a bathroom in the basement at the time and didn't see the need to go all the way upstairs

amother
Black

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:02 pm
My only son is still a toddler, hope he doesn't do anything like that.
But I do have 8 brothers & some of them used to pee at all weird places on purpose.
I grew up in a non jewish low class neighborhood, and there was always boys peeing everywhere. In middle of the sidewalk, in the elevator, in the hallway, in stores....

amother
Black

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:03 pm
My neighbors son was banned from riding the school bus because he pooped on the seat of the bus afew times.

amother
Black

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:04 pm
And we also have some little girls on the block (4-5) that lately play a game that they just pee wherever they are.

amother
DarkPurple

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:04 pm
Yes when my first son was being toilet trained.
I freaked out and it happened a couple more times and then I spoke to people and ignored it and it stopped.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:07 pm
amother Lemonlime wrote:
My 3 year old likes to pee on the porch and then proudly walk inside and tell me what he's done. He's also peed OFF the porch and here's hoping there was no one walking down below TMI

Where are you when he does it?

amother
Mint

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:10 pm
when my little brother was 5, he and his friend were playing in the playground sandbox and they didn’t want the girls to join. His friend decided to pee around the perimeter of the sandbox to deter the girls and my brother thought this was a brilliant idea and joined him.

(Don’t let your kids play in playground sandboxes btw. They are more unsanitary than anything else)

amother
Cinnamon

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:18 pm
About five years ago, I was walking down the road and I saw about five neighbourhood boys aged around 8 peeing next to the communal bins.

I obviously reported back to one of the mothers and she sounded so upset. I bet her son was told off big time.

If I caught one of my sons doing that at age 8, I would give a BIG consequence. E.g, no leisurely swimming for a month.

amother
Mintgreen

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:42 pm
DH told me as a kid him and his brothers would pee on the mattresses on purpose. They thought it was the funniest thing. (Not at night)

amother
Black

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:50 pm
amother Mintgreen wrote:
DH told me as a kid him and his brothers would pee on the mattresses on purpose. They thought it was the funniest thing. (Not at night)

Ewww funny? Who's sleeping on said mattresses now?

amother
Mintgreen

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:51 pm
amother Black wrote:
Ewww funny? Who's sleeping on said mattresses now?

It was chucked long ago. It was extra mattress laying around.

amother
Maple

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:55 pm
My older singleton boys never did but my crazy identical four year old twins on occasion have gone in some interesting places… in general they love using the bathroom together and aiming in the toilet but sometimes…

amother
Whitesmoke

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:56 pm
One of my daughters was looking out the window a few years ago and suddenly saw yellow rain coming down in just one spot. Confused, she looked up and out the window and realized it was her brothers in the attic trying to see who could reach further…

I made a BIG deal about it and it never happened again. Call me immature, but to be honest, I think it’s a bit funny. They’re grown up now and it’s not something I’m worried they’ll repeat. I didn’t find it funny at the time at ALL.

amother
Bellflower

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 5:32 pm
My son is only 3 but he only pees at home or when I’m with him. He never goes at school. He’s had an accident maybe once since he got toilet trained. And he cries if his pee by mistake spills out of the toilet. But I know it’s not the norm.

As a side note, one time we were at shul, I was outside watching the little kids play. One kid got mad at another kid so he unzipped his pants and sprayed pee at the other kid to get back at him. Boys are gross.

amother
Celeste

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 5:37 pm
I was in the country last summer and some wild kids convinced my 3 year old to pee and poop in the laundry room.
It was not fun to clean up but kids are kids!

giftedmom

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 5:57 pm
No thank god! Out of all the things. My autistic brother would pee on the floor of the bathroom all the time and it’s years later and it still smells.

amother
Slategray

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 7:23 pm
Yes. I remember as a kid 30+ years ago, a neighbor peeing in the hallway or our apt building.
I had a 4/5 yr old who thought it was funny and did it outside and around my house. He laughed and jumped around doing little squirts. BH he outgrew it. Was gross but really funny Can't Believe It
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry