Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Agent at check-in asked 'Are you pregnant'?
Previous  1  2

amother
Jasmine

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 8:15 pm
amother Garnet wrote:
When pregnant I didn’t go through the regular scan, that’s probably why she asked.

Then they should be asking everyone women.
I was never asked I on my own said I wanted a pat down instead of the standing hands up machine.

amother
Blush

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 10:05 pm
you can travel late in pregnancy if you have a dr note, but airlines can decide for themselves. just wanted to clarify that.

some countries won't let you in past a certain week unless you can show you have insurance to cover the cost if you give birth there. but I'd think they'd ask at customs at your destination

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 10:26 pm
amother OP wrote:
She seemed nice though.

Maybe it's a wake-up call that I really need to start eating healthier and lose some weight.

Just wondering what reason she had to ask me. It wasn't by security. The only reason is if she thought I was past week 35 though I really don't think I look that bad. Maybe I'm wrong.

Did you have an exit seat? Because that might be a reason to ask if she thought you might be pregnant. When I was pregnant 6 months they asked me at check in since I had an exit seat they needed to make sure it was ok for me to sit there.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics