Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Laundry detergent
Previous  1  2

amother
Sapphire

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 8:28 pm
amother OP wrote:
They smelled yucky when I didn’t use that much…

Could this be because it doesn’t spin? It doesn’t have the thing in the middle to spin, it just agitates. Could this kind of machine not clean as well?

Is it a front loader

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 8:39 pm
4health wrote:
It’s possible your machine needs to be cleaned
You can search online how to do it

Ah maybe.

amother
Yolk

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 8:58 pm
amother OP wrote:
Oh maybe I’ll try. But will that help me save money in the long run? Aren’t those expensive??

I love the scent of my detergent (target) but I have to use a lot

Have you tried the pod version of the target brand? I haven't tried that brand, but I one time tried the pod version of another brand because it was on sale and I landed up actually saving money, even though it was a better brand than the cheaper stuff I was using. Because it was pre-measured, I wasn't using as much, so I was actually coming out ahead.

This is the one I tried, but you may find better pricing by looking at other stores (keep an eye out for sales, etc) - https://www.target.com/p/gain-.....metab

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 8:59 pm
amother Yolk wrote:
Have you tried the pod version of the target brand? I haven't tried that brand, but I one time tried the pod version of another brand because it was on sale and I landed up actually saving money, even though it was a better brand than the cheaper stuff I was using. Because it was pre-measured, I wasn't using as much, so I was actually coming out ahead.

This is the one I tried, but you may find better pricing by looking at other stores (keep an eye out for sales, etc) - https://www.target.com/p/gain-.....metab

Yes, I found. With pods I had to use two.

teachkids

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 9:05 pm
Have you tried cleaning your machine? Could there be lingering gunk leaving a bad smell?

amother
OP

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 9:07 pm
teachkids wrote:
Have you tried cleaning your machine? Could there be lingering gunk leaving a bad smell?

I’m gonna try. I used afresh but maybe it didn’t do enough
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics