Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Did you have this? Baby cried for 3 hours after vaccine
Previous  1  2

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 11:39 pm
This is an incredibly sad thread. The toxins being injected into little children in the name of health, babies screaming unnaturally for hours and pediatricians, the drs supposed to protect children tell us it's normal. It's not. Trust your motherly instincts.

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 11:42 pm
amother Vermilion wrote:
I agree with amother bone.
I have always given shots on time and when my second cried for hours I didn't connect the dots.
Then she stopped all the skills she knew and regressed. Soon after she was diagnosed with autism. I am older and wiser now and my 3-year-old and 6-month-old never got any shots and I don't plan on giving them. They have never gotten sick yet... ba"h

what do u do about the schools insisting?

amother
Dustypink

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 11:52 pm
amother Vermilion wrote:
I agree with amother bone.
I have always given shots on time and when my second cried for hours I didn't connect the dots.
Then she stopped all the skills she knew and regressed. Soon after she was diagnosed with autism. I am older and wiser now and my 3-year-old and 6-month-old never got any shots and I don't plan on giving them. They have never gotten sick yet... ba"h

I can tell you the same thing with my kids! I vaccinated 5 of them right on schedule. The 6th has such bad reaction. Will never vaccinate again

#BestBubby

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 1:27 am
OP, your baby had a bad reaction to a Vaccine.

The fact that you don't see a Vaccine injury does not mean there wasn't a vaccine injury. Some vaccine injuries like allergies or adhd or speech delays not noticeable till years later. I hope that your baby was completely unscathed, Please Hashem.

This baby is probably at high risk from additional vaccines....

best

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:13 pm
amother Snapdragon wrote:
yes, my dr split future vaccines and I always give tylenol now before a shot (I either give right before we leave to the dr of use suppositories in the office while waiting for dr to come in)

You decide if & when you want to vaccinate , But Tylenol & vaccine is a dangerous combo. however rare or common vax injuries are, Tylenol drastically increases the odds .

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/15878691/

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) decreases intracellular glutathione

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins.....risks

Glutathione protects your body , from infection & chemicals a

You can give only 1 Hep-B after 6 months & do a blood test almost always child will be immune. if you delay Hib & PCV to age 1 you need 1 or 2 instead of 4

Last edited by best on Thu, May 16 2024, 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Supermom#1

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:17 pm
amother Outerspace wrote:
High pitched non stop screaming is a vaccine side-effect. These days, most doctors will tell you it's normal. It's not.

Very true. It might be common, but it's not normal.

best

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:20 pm
amother Emerald wrote:
what do u do about the schools insisting?

Which state ?

amother
Crimson

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:20 pm
Am I the only one reading this and crying for these poor innocent babies being injected with god knows what and the only concern is that they are crying? Poor thing. They are crying for a reason. Its hurting their immune system badly. They give it to babies who cant talk for a reason. So you dont know the damage it does.
May hashem watch over everyone

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 4:28 pm
amother Crimson wrote:
Am I the only one reading this and crying for these poor innocent babies being injected with god knows what and the only concern is that they are crying? Poor thing. They are crying for a reason. Its hurting their immune system badly. They give it to babies who cant talk for a reason. So you dont know the damage it does.
May hashem watch over everyone

They're screaming because of brain inflammation. so sad that we don't recognize how harmful vaccines are until one of our own children are vaccine-injured r"l.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics