Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dentists in Lakewood

amother
OP

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 11:33 pm
While I was OOT for Pesach, I followed up with the dentist I've been seeing since childhood. Unfortunately, it seems I require some dental work (crowns vs root canals) that should be addressed sooner rather than later.
It would be impractical for me to fly in for the multiple appointments that this work necessitates.
I am looking for a good dentist, preferably in/near Lakewood. I do have private dental insurance.
Most importantly, I need to be able to trust their consultation and expertise, and know that the quality of their work is skilled and excellent.
These are the names I’ve been looking into, any/all experiences and information will be much appreciated! TIA!!

• Zaveloff
• Perle
• Zohn
• Bass (Brooklyn)

stillnewlywed

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 11:38 pm
Dr Zohn is an endodontist. Great experience with him for root canals. Would highly recommend.

For regular dentist we are happy with Dr Steinberg in Westgate. Not sure if he's taking new patients.

amother
Seafoam

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 12:09 am
I'm very happy with Dr Polinsky

amother
Brown

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 12:12 am
A little drive, 20 min or so, I’m very happy with Dr BERLEY and Dr Weiss in Ocean, NJ
I have complicated teeth and they’ve been fantastic, gentle, don’t rush to treat, thorough, and they take insurance

amother
Bellflower

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 1:05 am
Dr Bass in Brooklyn in phenomenal. I used him growing up till I moved to lkwd. After a bad experience at a lkwd dentist I seriously considered going back to bklyn to see him (but I don’t have private dental insurance and it would have costed me a lot).

I ended up at dover dental center on Lakehurst rd in Tom’s River and so far I’m happy. I had one cleaning and two previously botched fillings fixed. They take Jersey care

amother
Azalea

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 1:18 am
amother Seafoam wrote:

New patients don't get to see him though, they see an associate.

amother
OP

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 12:30 pm
Thank you for all these responses! I will look into these names. I'm confused- If I think I need a root canal and want a consultation to review my xrays, is it better to book with an endodontist or a dentist?

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:13 pm
What about Dr Bressler?

amother
Freesia

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:36 pm
amother Seafoam wrote:

They don't let new patients get in right away. They make you wait a while on a waiting list. So if it's time sensitive it won't work.

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:39 pm
Dr plaut

amothertrying

Post Mon, May 06 2024, 6:55 pm
Shore family dental is great

amother
Cerise

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 11:09 pm
Dr Danziger is the best! Besides for being a great dentist he gives so much of his time. He has a WhatsApp and can literally message him anytime with any question. Takes patient care to the next level. He’s no longer in Lakewood though he opened an office in freehold.

stillnewlywed

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 11:12 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thank you for all these responses! I will look into these names. I'm confused- If I think I need a root canal and want a consultation to review my xrays, is it better to book with an endodontist or a dentist?

Usually the dentist will take and review the X-rays and then if you need root canals they will refer you to an endodontist.
You can possible go straight from your out of state dentist to an endodontist here as long as he refers you direct and you're clear on what work you need done. Otherwise you'll need to start over at a dentist.

amother
Kiwi

Post Tue, May 07 2024, 11:35 pm
amother Cerise wrote:
Dr Danziger is the best! Besides for being a great dentist he gives so much of his time. He has a WhatsApp and can literally message him anytime with any question. Takes patient care to the next level. He’s no longer in Lakewood though he opened an office in freehold.

I agree he's the best!

He moved very far from us though. We miss him Sad .

amother
Cerise

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 10:38 pm
amother OP wrote:

Before I started using Dr Danziger I contacted him on WhatsApp and sent my kids X-rays and discussed with him. If you just want someone to review your X-rays try whatsapping him and see what he says

amother
Rainbow

Post Thu, May 09 2024, 11:11 pm
Do any of these dentists take Jersey Care? I'm desperately looking for a dentist who accepts Wellcare/Fidelis. Does anyone know of any?

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, May 10 2024, 9:37 am
amother Rainbow wrote:
Do any of these dentists take Jersey Care? I'm desperately looking for a dentist who accepts Wellcare/Fidelis. Does anyone know of any?

Never used them but I know some people are happy with Lakewood family dental and I believe they take insurance.

Also I think Chemed takes all insurnaces

Following this thread as well..

momlife

Post Fri, May 10 2024, 9:57 am
Does anyone use Dr Perle and happy?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries