Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
Keto on Pesach

amother
OP

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 3:47 pm
Looking for ideas of how to eat Matzah while doing keto 😞

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 3:52 pm
Following
I am not exactly doing keto but doing very low carb

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 4:10 pm
I eat the matzo at the sedarim, and for lechem mishna at other meals. Otherwise I eat only keto.

amother
Copper

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 4:27 pm
Do you know of lowest carb wine option for 4 kosos?

amother
Hunter

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 4:56 pm
Keto is actually so easy on pesach, the only issue is the Sedarim. The rest of the week, you can skip it entirely except for the bare minimum for hamotzie. For the sedarim, go by the absolute minimum opinion for required amount of matzoh.

amother
DarkKhaki

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 10:30 pm
amother Copper wrote:
Do you know of lowest carb wine option for 4 kosos?

Dry wines are lower carb than sweet ones. Unfortunately I can't stand dry wine Sad

amother
Seablue

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 10:32 pm
amother Hunter wrote:
Keto is actually so easy on pesach, the only issue is the Sedarim. The rest of the week, you can skip it entirely except for the bare minimum for hamotzie. For the sedarim, go by the absolute minimum opinion for required amount of matzoh.

isn't bircas hamazon a bigger amount then hamotzi?

tf

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 1:53 am
I came across this thread and got curious. I'm trying to lose weight in a healthy way for a veeeeery long time. I'm wondering if the keto diet would be helpful. Can someone please explain the diet to me and provide guidance?

Please no criticism. I know many people don't hold that this diet is healthy. I only want to hear from people who have tried successfully and are willing to share. Thank you so much

amother
Moccasin

Post Sun, May 05 2024, 1:55 am
tf wrote:
I came across this thread and got curious. I'm trying to lose weight in a healthy way for a veeeeery long time. I'm wondering if the keto diet would be helpful. Can someone please explain the diet to me and provide guidance?

Please no criticism. I know many people don't hold that this diet is healthy. I only want to hear from people who have tried successfully and are willing to share. Thank you so much

Can you stick to very limited plans? I was on keto and lost weight for a short time but it isn't very sustainable. If you can control yourself, it's amazing.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics