Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Post Pesach reset

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 2:46 pm
Has anyone ever done Healthy on the beach or Alexa plan my diet’s reset/cleanse programs? If you have, did you find them beneficial in terms of learning, integrating and maintaining healthy eating lifestyles? Did it really curb your sugar cravings - long term? Did you lose weight? If you did, did you keep it off? Did you do just the first phase of either program or the full 6-8 weeks? Any and all input is appreciated

Roses4me

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 3:10 pm
Hi
I don’t know that particular program, but I did something that sounds similar. (The Fully in Balance reset by Dalia Brunchwig). And it helped a lot with cravings - both sugar and snack cravings as well. I’ve been keeping up most of the eating patterns for a few months now, and feel much better.
I do have times when I have more chocolate, for example, and shabbos I am more free, but it’s definitely helped me practically put in place health info I’d heard about.

amother
OP

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 5:11 pm
Roses4me wrote:
Hi
I don’t know that particular program, but I did something that sounds similar. (The Fully in Balance reset by Dalia Brunchwig). And it helped a lot with cravings - both sugar and snack cravings as well. I’ve been keeping up most of the eating patterns for a few months now, and feel much better.
I do have times when I have more chocolate, for example, and shabbos I am more free, but it’s definitely helped me practically put in place health info I’d heard about.

Thanks. Yeah they all sound similar. Wondering specifically about those two.

Roses4me

Post Thu, May 02 2024, 6:07 pm
Dalia is doing a 5 day post Pesach reset soon. It’s just 5 days and low cost if you want a feel for the program and the type of support she gives. Then you can decide if you want to join her longer program.

fullyinbalance

Post Fri, May 03 2024, 12:51 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks. Yeah they all sound similar. Wondering specifically about those two.

Thanks @Roses4me for the great feedback - wondering who you are ;-)

I am actually doing a free class coming Sunday to answer questions and explain the method behind the fully in balance reset.

You can sign up here [link removed, please stop posting unpaid ads]
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise