Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Post pesach diet support group- who's in?
Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next

fullyinbalance

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:30 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
I want to do a cleanse for the first few days. only fruits and vegetables. anyone try it? does it work? I'm hungry.

No don't do that type of cleanse... protein and vegetables and eat every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar and prevent cravings in between

that is the fully in balance method Very Happy

amother
Dahlia

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:33 pm
I’m in! I’m trying to tell myself from now until Shavuos so that it’s not crazy overwhelming.
Maybe the support of others at the same time will keep me at it!

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:36 pm
fullyinbalance wrote:
No don't do that type of cleanse... protein and vegetables and eat every 3 hours to balance your blood sugar and prevent cravings in between

I want to lose some weight fast. then go the slow and steady route. what do you recommend?

justforfun87

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:37 pm
I put on 6 pounds. Why couldn't I just say no to the matza lasagna?!?

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:50 pm
fullyinbalance wrote:

I agree. I'm a type 1 diabetic and fruit makes my blood sugar levels go very high!
I'm trying to work on having just protein and veg and if I'm getting low blood sugars I'll have an apple to hopefully nip it in the bud, to avoid having to have sweets. But it's all trial and error still as I'm a fairly new patient.

amother
Chambray

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:51 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
I want to lose some weight fast. then go the slow and steady route. what do you recommend?

In the past my best method of losing weight fast is eating mostly vegetables and lean proteins only. I have lost 6 lbs in a week before or 15lbs in 3 weeks. It slows down though and you have to keep at it after that.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:51 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:

Research the egg diet on YouTube Wink

fullyinbalance

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:53 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
I didnt consider that. how is it better than fruits and veggies?

Cleansing with just fruits and veggies will not give you energy to finish your day. You need enough protein for muscle health and energy- It will help maintain a healthy metabolism and prevent the nutrient gaps for you to fall off your "diet".

I will be sharing more about this on Sunday if you want to join the Free session [link removed, please stop posting unpaid ads]

It is about having the right balance to make it work for you without starving

fullyinbalance

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 1:56 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:

Remove all triggers and eat the right protein and vegetables - it can be plant based or animal protein but make sure you drink enough as well to help your your digestion, balance the nutrients you eat and most importantly flushes out toxins you ate the last days over Pesach

amother
Electricblue

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 2:07 pm
I am starting my journey and checking in here so I'll have some sort of accountability. I plan to try to drink more water, stop the sugar binges, and stop eating by 9pm each night. If I log in next week and haven't done that stuff, please chuck tomatoes at me. I might eat them. Laugh

amother
Daphne

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 7:14 pm
amother Chartreuse wrote:
We are super strict too. Potatoes is enough for me to gain 6 pounds.
All my Pesach weight is from meat and potatoes.

I’m starting keto because it’s the only diet that really lets me lose.

amother
Antiquewhite

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 7:17 pm
Gained 9 pounds over pesach still not sure how thats possible Crying but im in hopefully it will come off just as fast

amother
Peach

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 7:32 pm
amother Electricblue wrote:
I am starting my journey and checking in here so I'll have some sort of accountability. I plan to try to drink more water, stop the sugar binges, and stop eating by 9pm each night. If I log in next week and haven't done that stuff, please chuck tomatoes at me. I might eat them. Laugh

9pm is a little late. I've had great success when stopping to eat at 6

amother
Narcissus

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 8:30 pm
Bh only gained 1lb but still have 60-80 to lose lost 25 doing the shots but I need to eat so so little to lose even a 1/2lb. I need to not eat with my family otherwise I eat to muchz one the 1/2 pepper for breakfast with coffee. A baby carrot and tuna lunch plain chicken bottom with some salad with olives: avocado if I eat a drop more I don’t lose it’s sosososososos hard I hate it I love food. Dreaming of cheese calazone and sesame chicken and chocolate.

amother
Mintgreen

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 8:35 pm
I'm in. I was too scared to go on the scale. But regardless I would like to move more and eat healthier.

amother
Cantaloupe

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:14 pm
I’m in!
Need to lose around 15 pounds.
I was going to have a little bit of dark chocolate after supper and then be done eating for the day, but forced myself to drink a cup of coffee first and then lost the cheshek for the chocolate, so that’s my win for today.
I’ll try to go on the treadmill after the kids are sleeping.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:54 pm
ugh, I'm hungry and craving food. I ate veggies, fruit and basic proteins like salmon and leftover lean roast.
why do I feel like I need to eat?

amother
Coral

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:56 pm
I'm in! I ate so much over yt...

amother
OP

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 9:58 pm
amother Cobalt wrote:
ugh, I'm hungry and craving food. I ate veggies, fruit and basic proteins like salmon and leftover lean roast.
why do I feel like I need to eat?

It's the night time that's hardest for me craving sweets then. Chewing mint gum instead helps a little

amother
Navy

Post Wed, May 01 2024, 10:38 pm
amother Chartreuse wrote:
I need to lose 30 pounds. Hope to lose the first few very fast since it was a quick gain.

That must have been a delicious Pesach! Smile
Page 2 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise