Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Charging electric vehicle

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 10:15 pm
We just got the Toyota BZ on Friday and don’t have anything set up yet at home. Where is the closest place to Lakewood to charge electric vehicles?? Thanks

happy2bhere

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 10:25 pm
I know that there is a place to charge by Freehold Mall. Not sure if anything closer.

amother
Arcticblue

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 10:51 pm
Hi! There are chargers by the target in brick.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 10:59 pm
amother Arcticblue wrote:
Hi! There are chargers by the target in brick.

Thanks! How long does the charge normally take?

amother
Begonia

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 11:39 pm
amother OP wrote:
Thanks! How long does the charge normally take?

Depends on what it's up to when you start. With a super charger probably not more than an hour.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 11:44 pm
amother Begonia wrote:
Depends on what it's up to when you start. With a super charger probably not more than an hour.

Got it. Let’s say I go to target, are there a few charging options avail or only one option? I’m totally clueless so would appreciate all insight. Thanks

amother
Begonia

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 11:46 pm
amother OP wrote:
Got it. Let’s say I go to target, are there a few charging options avail or only one option? I’m totally clueless so would appreciate all insight. Thanks

I don't know the specifics of the charging station you're going to, but usually they are all super chargers. That is different than the one you install at your house. At your house you'll get a level 2 charger that takes all night to charge.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 11:49 pm
amother Begonia wrote:
I don't know the specifics of the charging station you're going to, but usually they are all super chargers. That is different than the one you install at your house. At your house you'll get a level 2 charger that takes all night to charge.

Thanks!

amother
Mistyrose

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 3:39 am
Sorry for hijacking, does charging a car not specifically your type car use extra special amount of energy?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 6:36 am
amother Mistyrose wrote:
Sorry for hijacking, does charging a car not specifically your type car use extra special amount of energy?

I’m not sure what your question is
An electric car doesn’t use gas but you need to charge it with electricity. Are u asking if it uses a ton of electricity to charge?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries