Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts
Music playing while videoing help

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 5:34 pm
Have music playing (streaming) from a device. I pick up the device to video some fun stuff going on in the room. But as soon as I do that, the music stops Sad. Both the music and the video won't work at the same time from same device. That's disappointing. What to do?

t12345678

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 5:46 pm
I have the best hack! It works for iPhone idk about other phones. Basically instead of going to video on your phones camera, go to photo. But instead of tapping once and snapping a photo, hold down the button - it’ll record a video without stopping the music:)

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 5:55 pm
t12345678 wrote:
I have the best hack! It works for iPhone idk about other phones. Basically instead of going to video on your phones camera, go to photo. But instead of tapping once and snapping a photo, hold down the button - it’ll record a video without stopping the music:)

thank you so much for responding!
so I just tried your trick on my android. Sad it didn't work Sad when I held down the button, it did begin videoing (cute trick!) but the music stopped Sad. Music resumed as soon as video stopped.

Any eitzah???

1ofbillions

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 5:57 pm
Take the video from within WhatsApp and the music will continue playing. Just go to your chat with your husband and send the video to him to save it.

amother
Trillium

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 6:10 pm
t12345678 wrote:

You can also go to photo and slide the button towards the right so you don’t have to keep hoping to record.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 6:20 pm
1ofbillions wrote:
Take the video from within WhatsApp and the music will continue playing. Just go to your chat with your husband and send the video to him to save it.

Ok so I just tried this- it worked!! Wow. I sent it to myself and saved! Super hack!! So I guess for me this can work! And once it's saved I can do as I wish. Thank you so so much to all who responded!
If any one else has other ways im still curious to hear, cuz I know not everyone has whatsapp.

amother
Trillium

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 6:23 pm
amother OP wrote:
Ok so I just tried this- it worked!! Wow. I sent it to myself and saved! Super hack!! So I guess for me this can work! And once it's saved I can do as I wish. Thank you so so much to all who responded!
If any one else has other ways im still curious to hear, cuz I know not everyone has whatsapp.

Be careful when you take videos thru WhatsApp. A lot of times when I press end for the video it grays out and I can’t save it. I tried sending it to WhatsApp and they can’t do anything.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 6:35 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
Be careful when you take videos thru WhatsApp. A lot of times when I press end for the video it grays out and I can’t save it. I tried sending it to WhatsApp and they can’t do anything.

Hm, really?

amother
Trillium

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 6:37 pm
amother OP wrote:
Hm, really?

Yes took cute videos of my kids it was about a minute long sometimes a bit less. And when I let go of record it grays out and I can’t send it save it.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 9:04 pm
amother Trillium wrote:
Yes took cute videos of my kids it was about a minute long sometimes a bit less. And when I let go of record it grays out and I can’t send it save it.

Could be cuz you're running low on data. What's app runs on data space.

amother
Trillium

Post Sat, Apr 20 2024, 9:11 pm
amother OP wrote:
Could be cuz you're running low on data. What's app runs on data space.

I have WiFi and unlimited data. So data is not an issue.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Music and Performing Arts