Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Pesach
I'm thrilled to be home

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 8:37 pm
People in real life seem to be feeling bad for us that we are home for pesach....
Meanwhile I'm thrilled! There's really nothing like being home! People think I'm just saying it so not to be pitied, but I really truly feel that it's the best !!

amother
Vanilla

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 8:39 pm
Being home is so nice!

amother
Snapdragon

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 8:41 pm
I love being home too! I just wish we had some more company but everyone we know doesn't mish so we just get together in the late afternoons but the seudos do get a lil monotonous

tweety1

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 11:08 pm
I absolutely love being home. Nothing like being home

amother
Darkblue

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 11:10 pm
Who's pitying you? I guess friends that are going away? I think the default is to be home. If someone's going away, they're making a decision, not the expected. How it seems to me.

amother
Natural

Post Thu, Apr 18 2024, 11:13 pm
I'm jealous of you! I've done every variation (being hosted, hosting, and home with just family) and no matter what, being home is best.

essie14

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 12:25 am
I love love love being home for pesach.

amother
Stone

Post Fri, Apr 19 2024, 12:44 am
If you would’ve asked me a few days ago, I might have disagree but now that everything is turned over and I’ve done some shopping not all of it I do feel better. Last year was the first year we were away in my nearly 50 years and I must say there was something special about it because were able to be with the family and nobody was distracted but I feel a big sense of accomplishment. And this year especially with so many days of Yom tov I’m happy to be home. I happen to be that my father broke a bone so I wouldn’t have been able to go anyway, so I really had to get home and take care of him and do all the cooking for him too. Would’ve had to cancel plans anyway
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics