Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Dr Tal practice

amother
OP

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 8:03 pm
How has the practice been lately? Are the doctors on top of things and good by delivery?

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 8:36 pm
amother OP wrote:
How has the practice been lately? Are the doctors on top of things and good by delivery?

Theyre amazing. Dr Tal is part time. Hes semi retiring. The other doctors are way better then him. They are warm and extremely competent. The office staff is very friendly as well. There is a wait time for specific drs but no longer than any other doctor office...Highly reccomend

amother
Chambray

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 9:14 pm
Funny I was literally just there for my annual. They added a lady doctor so now there are 3 lady doctors. I really like dr Roman and dr hizavi. I don’t know anything about the new one.

amother
Oxfordblue

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 9:40 pm
amother Chambray wrote:
Funny I was literally just there for my annual. They added a lady doctor so now there are 3 lady doctors. I really like dr Roman and dr hizavi. I don’t know anything about the new one.

She is Dr Salanga, a doll!! so warm and sweet! Dr Roman is going to be the "head" Shes one of a kind, amazing!

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Apr 17 2024, 11:53 pm
amother Oxfordblue wrote:
She is Dr Salanga, a doll!! so warm and sweet! Dr Roman is going to be the "head" Shes one of a kind, amazing!

Doctors are very nice
I do find the receptionists annoying and the wait times really long
not sure if better at other offices

amother
Dandelion

Post Sat, Apr 27 2024, 9:04 pm
amother Goldenrod wrote:
Doctors are very nice
I do find the receptionists annoying and the wait times really long
not sure if better at other offices

The ocean office location is less busy and everyone seems to be less frazzled there
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries