Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven
Best Shopping experience ever as a plus size women

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 11:37 am
I need to share what a wonderful shopping experience I had at Faigy’s Boutique this week!

If you live in Boro Park, Flatbush, Williamsburg or tri-state area it’s worth a trip!

Faigy’s customer service is incredible! She makes you feel comfortable and is extremely honest when you ask for an opinion. She works within your budget and understands your style and pulls out items that will flatter you.

I walked out with 2 full bags of clothing and Soo excited to head into the new season!

She does not advertise a lot, so putting her information out here.
Address: 4214 12th ave

She told me that she is having later night hours next week on Monday and Wednesday from 8-10.

Worth the trip! You’ll thank me later.

amother
Brickred

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 11:40 am
This looks like an advertisement especially since this is the second time posted .

amother
OP

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 11:44 am
This is not at all an advertisement.

I did post this earlier this week on a different thread but felt if people will search by topic then it should be available in the plus size-safe haven forum.

amother
Snow

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 11:44 am
amother Brickred wrote:
This looks like an advertisement especially since this is the second time posted .

I haven’t seen it twice, and I’m just grateful there are people who are still around and avail to provide a good word and referral for others that could use it.

amother
DarkGray

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 11:45 am
I was there this week too, for the first time and it definitely was a wonderful experience. It is always so hard to try on item after item and nothing fits, and I am size 16! She had lots to choose from, we bought for my daughter and myself and I encouraged my sister to shop there as well. It is a shame that women should feel so humiliated shopping for clothing. This was a wonderful, happy experience for us and iyh we will be back. (I don't know the owner, this was my first time there and I recommend this store highly. Not an advertisement)

chili-n-cholent

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 5:25 pm
I am another happy customer and I can totally agree with all of the above, she is amazing with helping you find the right thing.

amother
Currant

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 5:30 pm
Just this week my friend shopped there and she couldn't stop raving about

amother
Clear

Post Fri, Apr 12 2024, 5:34 pm
How are the prices?

amother
Plum

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 7:44 pm
I would also like to know what the prices are like. And what type of styles do they sell? What's the fabric composition on most of the stuff?

mamaleh

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 8:37 pm
Also, what’s the largest size they carry?

pgk

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 9:27 pm
Looking for clothing for my teenage daughter- does she carry anything “trendy”. My daughter would really love clothing that looks like her friends just in bigger

ahappygirl12

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 9:54 pm
I also wanted to add another amazing (new) store catering to plus size. Oasis by Japparel! Great shopping experience and beautiful dresses and sets for yt/shabbat!

amother
Petunia

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 2:33 pm
Can someone please respond what are the prices like for example how much would a dress for shabbos cost?

amother
Oldlace

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 2:35 pm
Is faigys open today?

Cheiny

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 6:01 pm
amother OP wrote:
I need to share what a wonderful shopping experience I had at Faigy’s Boutique this week!

If you live in Boro Park, Flatbush, Williamsburg or tri-state area it’s worth a trip!

Faigy’s customer service is incredible! She makes you feel comfortable and is extremely honest when you ask for an opinion. She works within your budget and understands your style and pulls out items that will flatter you.

I walked out with 2 full bags of clothing and Soo excited to head into the new season!

She does not advertise a lot, so putting her information out here.
Address: 4214 12th ave

She told me that she is having later night hours next week on Monday and Wednesday from 8-10.

Worth the trip! You’ll thank me later.

Great review, Faigy.

provent

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 6:03 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Great review, Faigy.

I'm not that poster- but I've heard similar reviews from a number of people IRL.

chestnut

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 6:08 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Great review, Faigy.

Why are you so sure it's her?

chestnut

Post Sun, Apr 21 2024, 6:10 pm
pgk wrote:
Looking for clothing for my teenage daughter- does she carry anything “trendy”. My daughter would really love clothing that looks like her friends just in bigger

Has she tried Junees and Japparel plus size lines? If you're in or near Brooklyn, Oasis is a new store next door to Japparel and carries only plus sizes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Plus Size Fashion- Safe Haven