Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Okeechobee Florida
  Previous  1  2  3  29  30  31

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, Apr 02 2024, 1:40 pm
amother Firebrick wrote:
Aren't families hoping to move there this summer? How could you move in in 3 months if they just started building model houses last week?

You can scroll through the thread for more on this topic - it has been discussed many many times. They are building pre fab homes and approx 50-100 homes at the same time. So the first phase is projected to move in for Sukkos 2024 iyh.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Apr 02 2024, 3:30 pm
amother Dahlia wrote:
You can scroll through the thread for more on this topic - it has been discussed many many times. They are building pre fab homes and approx 50-100 homes at the same time. So the first phase is projected to move in for Sukkos 2024 iyh.

Interesting, I hope they can pull that off with the extra couple of months. But where will your children go for school in September? I can't imagine their old schools will want them filling up a seat for just a month, and I can't imagine keeping them home for so long at such a busy time of year - I would lose my mind!

GLUE

Post Tue, Apr 02 2024, 4:31 pm
amother Firebrick wrote:
Interesting, I hope they can pull that off with the extra couple of months. But where will your children go for school in September? I can't imagine their old schools will want them filling up a seat for just a month, and I can't imagine keeping them home for so long at such a busy time of year - I would lose my mind!

If most of the people are coming from the same town or near close enough, maybe someone can\will arrange for the kids to start school in the old town and when everyone moves together, the school will move with the kids.

amother
Dahlia

Post Tue, Apr 02 2024, 9:48 pm
amother Firebrick wrote:

I'm not telling the school this much in advance yet. As soon as we'll get a real move in date, I will be able to figure things out better iyh.

amother
Peachpuff

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 8:49 pm
any updates?
Page 31 of 31   Previous  1  2  3  29  30  31 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating