Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Roach bombing

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 7:47 am
I saw a few roaches in my kitchen and I really want to bomb. I know it's super toxic, but so is living with roaches and I'd like to catch it before we get infested.

Problem is, my kids are on vacation and don't have where to go for 3-4 hours. Is it ok if they stay put in another room that's on the other side of the house and I close off the kitchen entrance? I'm really not happy doing this, but doesn't seem like I have much choice.

Also, I won't be home as I need to go to work. My teen daughter will be home with 2 youngers.

amother
Tulip

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 8:25 am
Roach bombing will only exacerbate the problem. The roaches will just go and hide elsewhere in the apartment and won’t kill them all. I highly recommend a bait gel like Advion.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 15 2024, 8:26 am
amother Tulip wrote:
Roach bombing will only exacerbate the problem. The roaches will just go and hide elsewhere in the apartment and won’t kill them all. I highly recommend a bait gel like Advion.

I have the gel too. But bombing , ime, is the only thing that works.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry