Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Always want more

amother
OP

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 2:31 pm
I feel like one of the thousands of fans in a crowded arena waving to the superstar act. Look at me Hashem. Pay attention to me! I hate that I have no appreciation for my financial state. I just want more. We have enough. Just to move some cash around the accounts when things get a bit tight and hold my breathe the paycheck clears before tuition.

Phew, it cleared the account and we even have a few hundreds more in the bank. How could I not be happy? Instead of being completely appreciative of this I just dwell in negativity. I want my husband to earn more. I just don't want to worry. I want to be able to help out family members. More cleaning help would be great too. Why am I like this? When will it be my turn?

amother
Freesia

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 3:13 pm
Count your brochos every day.
I have nothing in the bank. not saying this for pity but just count your blessings

amother
Snowdrop

Post Thu, Apr 11 2024, 3:44 pm
It's not you, it's human nature. Work on appreciating all of your blessings but don't beat yourself up over the way Hashem created us.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics