Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheeba wigs

girly22

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 7:13 am
Anyone have experience with Sheeba? Are you happy with your sheital? what's the price range and how does the quality compare to other brands? I have very blond curly hair and would love a piece similar to my hair but looking for a more affordable option than other places that charge upwards of 7,000 for blond and curly.
Thanks!

girly22

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 10:00 am
bumping up:)

amother
Mimosa

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 7:42 pm
Love mine. Very comfortable and good fit (looks well fitted too)
Paid under 2k for a lacetop, wore every day for about 2 yrs and it's starting to look less fresh (maybe time for a trim or something...)
One thing I'll say about it is the hair is processed and the curly texture didn't hold up well to heat

happy7

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 8:09 pm
mine is also two years old. I wear it everyday. it’s not as curly as it was in the beginning. paid about $2250, but it’s really short.
my daughter has two. hers were around $2500-3000. One of them is full and beautiful, the other is pretty disastrous…it didn’t hold up at all.
for that price, I would still go to her again, but I don’t know the pricing, now that she is doing all the repairs and cutting herself

Cookiemonster08

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 8:23 pm
Mine doesn't fit well, cap too big and I fixing it a few times but still looks bad on me. I get a lot of compliments on the unique style - but not sure it's worth the daily maintenance. Mine must be sprayed And brushed out after every wear, just like natural curly hair.
All in all I love the style not crazy over the it in general.

girly22

Post Wed, Apr 10 2024, 3:18 am
thank you for responses!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels