Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Which magazines or sites can I write for fast??
Previous  1  2

amother
Ebony

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 1:16 pm
amother Peachpuff wrote:
Omigosh I’m so jealous! I wish I got in.

It’s not a scam. Check out the data annotations subreddit where people share their experiences using the site - https://www.reddit.com/r/dataa.....2sNBf

It would be so silly to give up on earning easy money like this because your husband is anxious and thinks it’s a scam without any evidence. Do some research.

Yes I read all the reddit threads. He felt like all the information I got came from online from semi anonymous sources, and I don't know anyone IRL who has done this.

amother
Honeysuckle

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 1:20 pm
amother Ebony wrote:
Yes I read all the reddit threads. He felt like all the information I got came from online from semi anonymous sources, and I don't know anyone IRL who has done this.

What’s the concern?

amother
Peachpuff

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 1:22 pm
amother Ebony wrote:

I would laugh my husband out of the room and show him the money I earned a week later. There’s no reason to think it’s a scam. There are so many scammy websites out there and Reddit is full of people calling those sites out. This site is legit. What are you afraid will happen?

It’s getting to me that you’re not joining so much because I so wish I’d paid more attention during the test and gotten in. I literally get sad whenever I think about it. It’s what so many people on this site post looking for - a part time remote job with flexible hours. I really want you to do it if you can! Or give me your login and I will lol! 😂

amother
Amber

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 12:26 pm
amother Ebony wrote:
So I got accepted but I was doing the onboarding and my husband was very uncomfortable with all of it. He was worried that it's a scam Sad

So that's out I guess

How did you get accepted? Any tips? It’s not a scam.

amother
Ebony

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 12:31 pm
amother Amber wrote:
How did you get accepted? Any tips? It’s not a scam.

It sounds like you already took the tests upthread. I just sat tight afterward and they reached out, I don't think there's anything more you can do at this point.

amother
Hotpink

Post Tue, Apr 09 2024, 12:39 pm
amother Ebony wrote:

I agree with your husband. Unless I knew an actual, non-anonymous person who could confirm it is legit, it's better not to take chances. With identify theft rampant and the very real risk of financial scammers trying to access your accounts, it's just not worth it.
Not that long ago there was a thread where someone was concerned about an online financial situation was legit or a scam. There were some well meaning posters who wanted things to work out for her and were ignoring the red flags out of their eagerness for her to get this great opportunity. Fortunately she held back and in that time, it was exposed as a scam.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club