Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Pesach Recipes
Big batch recipe pesach mayo

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 8:27 pm
I need a lot of mayo and all the recipes I'm finding are all for 2 eggs. I would need to make so many batches. Any recipes I can try with more eggs so I'll have more end result?

stepmama

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 8:32 pm
why cant you triple the recipe? are you using the hand blender method? It's the easiest method by far, its worth making tripe the recipe in a 32 oz container a few times rather than the time consuming other methods.

amother
Pink

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 8:35 pm
can you please give me the recipe with hand blender?

thanks

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 8:37 pm
I put mine in the food processor. Put the oil in a plastic cup, and poke a small hole so it drips in the feeder. It comes out great every time.

stepmama

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 8:37 pm
I dont have the recipe right now but basically you put two eggs with the sugar and lemon juice or vinegar and salt, mustard if not for pesach and then on top of that you put the oil. Then using the hand blender you start blending from the bottom and slowly move it up as it turns into mayonaise. If you cant find a recipe remind me and I will look mine up

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 8:44 pm
thanks wrote:
I put mine in the food processor. Put the oil in a plastic cup, and poke a small hole so it drips in the feeder. It comes out great every time.

Can u please post your recipe?

doodlesmom

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 9:27 pm
I anyway transferred it into 2 lbtall containers, so since I use the immersion method I make them right in the containers I plan on storing them in…so much easier.

thanks

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 9:40 pm
amother OP wrote:
Can u please post your recipe?
sorry, my cook books are still in the attic. I've tried several recipes, and this method worked well every time.
BTW, I use olive oil for everything. Much healthier than the pesach oils.

amother
Leaf

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 9:53 pm
In 2 lb tall container
2 eggs
2 cups oil
1/2 tsp Salt
1tsp sugar
2tsp lemon juice
pepper optional
Garlic optional
You may want more flavor so taste and adjust
Put immersion blender in and keep it on the bottom until it gets really thick 2-3 mins, then slowly bring the stick up halfway for 1-2 mins until the rest is thick and well mixed then give it one final mix up and down making sure its very thick and combined well
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics