Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
The Photographer hardly took any pictures.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 7:16 pm
Just venting, the wedding is over and there are no repeats. The photographer was slow as molasses, slower even. He took like 3 shots of each pose, which took 10 minutes each pose. So I will have 3 of the same poses which was probably like only 10 pics for each hour. I am serious. He kept taking frequent breaks, when I finally had everyone around, I had to find the photographer. No pic of kallah or chosson with just siblings on both sides.. barely of all the siblings. My mechutan was also upset. No indivuduals of Chosson/Kallah mothers. siblings, Chosson/kallahs parents by themselves Probably took alot more of the dancing, but I don't want those in a album. not with the wigs a mess from the dancing and all sweaty. I wanted pictures of family members. So word of warning, make sure when you hire a photographer you hire someone, who won't contract to someone else. I hired someone who I thought had a good name. Vent over, will continue to cry over spilled milk...

amother
Clematis

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 7:21 pm
That’s terrible. It was contracted out to someone else without letting you know? Or this was discussed before the contract?

amother
Clematis

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 7:22 pm
Ask all your guests to send you the pictures they took so you have the memories.

Einikel

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 7:22 pm
That's so upsetting!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 7:30 pm
amother Clematis wrote:
Ask all your guests to send you the pictures they took so you have the memories.

Tried doing that, but no one took of just the siblings. Didn't think it was necessary. I tried telling him what I wanted, but he was just soooo slow, there was no time , because he wasted it. I called the main person. He said this photographer is very artsy and likes to take his time, but that doesn't get me the pictures I wanted taken!!

amother
Tomato

Post Mon, Apr 08 2024, 9:04 pm
We all have smart phones and take lots of pictures at family simchos!
Unfortunately your experience is far too common! So sorry for you!!!
If you didn't have shabbos sheva brachos yet do a photo shoot on Friday afternoon when everyone is dressed for shabbos!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics