Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Looking to pass on girls wardrobe- Monsey

HeroMommy

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 12:35 am
After every season, I don't have what to do with my daughter's outgrown stuff. Usually, at least half her wardrobe is still in good condition. At the end of every season, I want to send all her stuff that are still in good condition to someone who can enjoy it. I don't buy fancy stuff- Tottini, kidichic, zara, etc, sometimes better like from lily and todd. I now have some things size 3&4, and she is now wearing size 5 (so in a few weeks by the end of winter season I'll have lots of stuff size 5 to give away)
If you can use my stuff, and I can send you more at the end of every season, please get in touch
pickup in Monsey,

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 1:04 am
HeroMommy wrote:
After every season, I don't have what to do with my daughter's outgrown stuff. Usually, at least half her wardrobe is still in good condition. At the end of every season, I want to send all her stuff that are still in good condition to someone who can enjoy it. I don't buy fancy stuff- Tottini, kidichic, zara, etc, sometimes better like from lily and todd. I now have some things size 3&4, and she is now wearing size 5 (so in a few weeks by the end of winter season I'll have lots of stuff size 5 to give away)
If you can use my stuff, and I can send you more at the end of every season, please get in touch
pickup in Monsey,

I messaged you! Tizku lmitvos.

amother
Gray

Post Sun, Apr 07 2024, 2:04 pm
HeroMommy wrote:
pickup in Monsey,

Hi, are the clothes still available?

Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries