Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
How do you know if you look good in a sheitel / tichel?

ectomorph

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 4:32 pm
And what if two of the people you ask, disagree?

amother
Snowflake

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 4:43 pm
If you post a photo with your face covered or blurred, we could certainly give you our opinion! Or maybe describe it.

Examples:

-I have a hot pink tichel and olive skin, does that look good?

-I like wearing my Tichels a tefach below my hairline so it almost covers my eyebrows. Is this a good look?

- I have a platinum blonde wig (color consistent including the roots) and I’m usually a brunette. My eyebrows are light brown and my skin is light. Can I pull this look off?

Alternatively, ask the people who gave you an opinion what they specifically didn’t like about it and consider whether you care about it. If you’re not sure, you could post: I asked someone if they liked my shaitel and she said that sweeping side bangs are out of style and I look ridiculous. Is this true??

We’d be happy to weigh in!

amother
Heather

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 4:46 pm
I trust what I see in the mirror. Compliments reinforce this belief.

amother
Pansy

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 4:46 pm
amother Snowflake wrote:
If you post a photo with your face covered or blurred, we could certainly give you our opinion! Or maybe describe it.

Examples:

-I have a hot pink tichel and olive skin, does that look good?

-I like wearing my Tichels a tefach below my hairline so it almost covers my eyebrows. Is this a good look?

- I have a platinum blonde wig (color consistent including the roots) and I’m usually a brunette. My eyebrows are light brown and my skin is light. Can I pull this look off?

Alternatively, ask the people who gave you an opinion what they specifically didn’t like about it and consider whether you care about it. If you’re not sure, you could post: I asked someone if they liked my shaitel and she said that sweeping side bangs are out of style and I look ridiculous. Is this true??

We’d be happy to weigh in!

Lol!
But honestly just look in the mirror and if you like the way it looks wear it!
Or maybe ask your husband??!!

Genius

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 4:47 pm
If you asked two people, consider yourself the third opinion and let the majority rule.

funkyfrummom

Post Mon, Apr 01 2024, 6:12 pm
A tichel looks better when you have some make-up on and pretty earrings. Wait, a sheitel looks better if it recently had a wash & set. Hug

Just go with what you prefer. Smile No wrong answer, I bet you look beautiful in both - Bas Melech.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels