Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Where to get tichels for cheap?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Mar 14 2021, 6:19 pm
Like the kind they sell on the scarf bar. Is there a place like Ali or shein? Doesn't it all come from China anyway?

imeinu

Post Mon, Mar 15 2021, 1:47 pm
some come from china, some from india or israel as well. What prices are you looking for? also you want it in time for pesach?

chili-n-cholent

Post Mon, Mar 15 2021, 1:58 pm
There are many on Ali but the issue is knowing the exact size, that the fabric isn't see through.
When I tried looking on Ali I got so lost figuring it all out, when you order from Scarf bar its the perfect non slip non opaque fabric that fits your head perfectly

amother
Tan

Post Mon, Mar 15 2021, 1:59 pm
nicessories is 50% off now. tichels come out to like $5

Frumme

Post Mon, Mar 15 2021, 2:07 pm
amother [ Tan ] wrote:
nicessories is 50% off now. tichels come out to like $5

Is there a promo code?

imeinu

Post Mon, Mar 15 2021, 2:13 pm
Landana Headscarvesuse code spring10 and the tichels start at 6.99/7.99/8.99

amother
OP

Post Mon, Mar 15 2021, 2:22 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
There are many on Ali but the issue is knowing the exact size, that the fabric isn't see through.
When I tried looking on Ali I got so lost figuring it all out, when you order from Scarf bar its the perfect non slip non opaque fabric that fits your head perfectly

I wear a band under all scarves. They all slip. Looking closer to Israel prices which is 15-30 shekel a tichel. I'm from Israel. Don't need it by pesach.

Mashy123

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 2:43 pm
https://www.aliexpress.com/ite.....Q9UrW

FranticFrummie

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 2:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I wear a band under all scarves. They all slip. Looking closer to Israel prices which is 15-30 shekel a tichel. I'm from Israel. Don't need it by pesach.

Are you near Jerusalem? Go to the Old City or Meah Shearim. Tons of affordable scarves!

In the Old City, you can sometimes bargain with the sellers. Hold back a bit, and look indecisive. Act like you're putting one back to exchange for another. Then ask "If I buy 5 of these, can you give me a good price?" They'll usually give you 10% off or more, as long as you are paying cash.

If you are near any other shukim, like Acco or Ramle, you can do the same thing.

Do NOT try to bargain in stores. It's a whole different ballgame, and they'll just be insulted.

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Mar 16 2021, 3:19 pm
You can look at Turkish websites where they sell scarves such as modanisa.com
They don't have long tail pretied tichels (I only use those) but lots of other scarves.

amother
Tan

Post Thu, Mar 18 2021, 10:17 pm
https://www.nicsessories.com/c.....chels
code: endofseason

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 7:36 am
bumping this up but I'm looking to wholesale scarves. Where in israel or china or turkey do they come from that I can buy wholesale?

amother
Aster

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 7:47 am
amother Puce wrote:
bumping this up but I'm looking to wholesale scarves. Where in israel or china or turkey do they come from that I can buy wholesale?

The store bandana on yafo in jerusalem has a sign up "ask us about wholesale prices" or something like that. You can probably google them to find their number. Don't know anything else about that but in general they have nice tichels at great prices.

gogold3333

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 7:49 am
Same her looking for white scarf head cover for Shabos night (not tichel), where do they sell them?

amother
Magenta

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 8:06 am
I tend to go looking on Shein, with search words like floral scarf, lace scarf, glitter scarf, white scarf, triangle scarf etc.
It works for me.
One has to pay close attention to the size and measurements though, and also to the material, to make sure it's not too slippery or see-through or shaatnez-suspicious. I look at the pictures and at photos and comments that other buyers have posted very closely.

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Mar 31 2024, 8:45 am
amother Aster wrote:
The store bandana on yafo in jerusalem has a sign up "ask us about wholesale prices" or something like that. You can probably google them to find their number. Don't know anything else about that but in general they have nice tichels at great prices.

Thank you!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels