Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Saying rabbi meir bal haneis really works!!!

amother
OP

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 4:35 pm
I found something literally a minute after saying it. I was kinda freaking out where the thing was and said half of the part I know by heart and decided to check somewhere else where it was. Lesson learnt never hide things in ur house cuz ull end up forgetting where u put it. Especially when u need to change hiding spots once it's found once.

What have u lost b4 and ended up finding in an unexpected spot?

Beautiful

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 5:43 pm
All the time!
Shoes, bottles, cellphone, important papers

ImmaBubby

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 6:28 pm
I was wondering if we should all say it for the hostages?

justforfun87

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 6:30 pm
I one time lost my husband's passport. He put it in a location I didn't like so I moved it on top of fire place. Few days later it was gone. I was going NUTS for weeks. Pesach cleaning came around and decided to tackle the playroom and there it was shoved between in a garbage pile of toys and a bag of chips.

amother
Sage

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 6:30 pm
I really don’t like these claims. Since there is NO WAY of knowing if you would’ve found it at that exact second anyway. We can try everything we have. But please don’t claim that things actually work.

amother
DarkGray

Post Fri, Mar 29 2024, 6:38 pm
amother Sage wrote:
I really don’t like these claims. Since there is NO WAY of knowing if you would’ve found it at that exact second anyway. We can try everything we have. But please don’t claim that things actually work.

I didn't want to say this. But if "it really works", how would we explain when it doesn't???

amother
Electricblue

Post Sat, Mar 30 2024, 4:00 pm
amother DarkGray wrote:
I didn't want to say this. But if "it really works", how would we explain when it doesn't???

Exactly, my diamond ring went missing and I said the tefillah and even went to the kever of Rabbi Meir Baal Hanes and still nothing!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational