Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Which Mishloach Mosos was YOUR favorite?
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

flowerpower

Post Wed, Mar 27 2024, 9:38 am
Homemade biscottis that were fresh and tasty. Also mini muffins that saved me when I was famished in the car. I got mainly bought stuff. Like a chocolate bar and drink. People got so lazy. No more creativity. Everything became commercialized

amother
Wine

Post Wed, Mar 27 2024, 10:11 am
flowerpower wrote:
Homemade biscottis that were fresh and tasty. Also mini muffins that saved me when I was famished in the car. I got mainly bought stuff. Like a chocolate bar and drink. People got so lazy. No more creativity. Everything became commercialized

Oh for heaven's sake!! Why the judgemental comment at the end? OP asked for your personal favourite, not your social commentary. Hasn't anyone on this forum figured out yet that people do what they can. Themed MM doesn't mean you are a bored show off with too much time on your hands and bought items doesn't mean that one is lazy or uncreative. Just stop it already. In fact I think that for next year, these types of threads should be banned and a month before Purim the ones from this year should be pinned for anyone who feels compelled to repeat this predictable, tedious topic that just leads to judgementalism which is the opposite of what mm is supposed to elicit.

There, I had to get that off my chest!!! Whew

flowerpower

Post Wed, Mar 27 2024, 10:33 am
amother Wine wrote:
Oh for heaven's sake!! Why the judgemental comment at the end? OP asked for your personal favourite, not your social commentary. Hasn't anyone on this forum figured out yet that people do what they can. Themed MM doesn't mean you are a bored show off with too much time on your hands and bought items doesn't mean that one is lazy or uncreative. Just stop it already. In fact I think that for next year, these types of threads should be banned and a month before Purim the ones from this year should be pinned for anyone who feels compelled to repeat this predictable, tedious topic that just leads to judgementalism which is the opposite of what mm is supposed to elicit.

There, I had to get that off my chest!!! Whew

Having a hard day? What is your problem?

amother
Lemonchiffon

Post Wed, Mar 27 2024, 10:46 am
flowerpower wrote:
Having a hard day? What is your problem?

I think you calling people lazy for not hand baking MM which are technically gifts triggered her bcs it kinda not nice
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics