Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Have never been so tight financially in my life
Previous  1  2

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 8:59 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
Wow that's me but in a worse situation back logged in rent electricity in tuition and no I don't own a car Bungalow and never went on vacation don't even know how peasach will be with out a penny and we don't have any program so yes it is hard my home phone was shut off already what's next and on top of everything this has an effect on our marriage and can't even go to therapy Sad Sad

Is there an organization you can get pesach food from?

amother
Bluebell

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 9:22 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
Just to add I don't even know how we are going to be able to make a seuda on purim and how does hashem expect me to be happy on the most happiest day of the year I wish there could be a group to go collecting for us on purim and help us out with at least $7000 to get on our feet between bills and day to day expense

If that's the case would you consider taking to your Rav about receiving matanos leevyonim?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 10:18 pm
Thank you all for your care and suggestions. I know I have to stay calm but for the first time in my life I have big bills due and not enough money in my account to cover them. Please Hashem fill my coffers. I have a lot of poverty anxiety from my upbringing. I must learn to let go and let G-d. He can do anything (speaking to myself here) from buying my children clothing that they need to paying for all of the rest of the yt bills (First time Pesach with its endless list bh)

amother
Cyclamen

Post Tue, Mar 19 2024, 10:41 pm
Hugs OP, I am in the same boat.
I keep talking to hashem, I’m trying to strengthen my emunah. DH and I both work really hard and we’re completely dry, all cc’s are maxed.

We used to be able to give $100 each teacher this year I don’t know what will happen.
My body is in knots from all the financial struggles.
The kids were crying that want to go buy food for Mishloach Manos and all I was able to do was cry along with them.
Hashem Yazor

amother
Hibiscus

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 12:01 am
https://nj.gov/dca/dhcr/office.....ents.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Mar 20 2024, 4:17 pm
amother Hibiscus wrote:
https://nj.gov/dca/dhcr/offices/lihwap.shtml#:~:text=The%20Low%2DIncome%20Household%20Water%20Assistance%20Program%20is%20available%20to,and%20meet%20low%2Dincome%20requirements.

Thanks. Seems applications are closed. I'm in a tight spot since business very recently took a big downturn and expenses went way up. On paper I'm middle class.....

Really trying to stay calm but practically speaking....how am I supposed to do this???
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics