Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Microwave convection repair

President

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 7:56 am
anyone can recommend a repair gut that fixes over the oven microwave convection oven?

amother
Electricblue

Post Wed, Nov 15 2023, 10:21 am
I asked 2 repair people and they both told me the same thing: it doesn't pay to repair a microwave. The service call alone will be a few hundred dollars. I was advised to just buy a new one.

President

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 6:56 am
I'm starting to think the same. I just wish I can find a guy that repairs Micro/convections so I can at least get an estimate. I would love to keep my old one just because the model I have comes with 2 racks and today they don't manufacture anymore with two shelves. go figure why...

amother
Electricblue

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 7:26 am
President wrote:
I'm starting to think the same. I just wish I can find a guy that repairs Micro/convections so I can at least get an estimate. I would love to keep my old one just because the model I have comes with 2 racks and today they don't manufacture anymore with two shelves. go figure why...

I have the same problem. My existing oven can fit four 9x13 pans while the new ovens only come with one rack.

malkysbp

Post Thu, Nov 16 2023, 10:36 am
amother Electricblue wrote:
I asked 2 repair people and they both told me the same thing: it doesn't pay to repair a microwave. The service call alone will be a few hundred dollars. I was advised to just buy a new one.

I was told the same
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries