Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Sheitels

lavinder

Post Mon, Jan 24 2005, 12:27 pm
Iam looking to get a new sheitel. I was wondering if any of you have one you are really happy with? Hve you ever heard of Isabel, and what have you heard?

happyduck

Post Mon, Jan 24 2005, 9:28 pm
I have nothing but praise for my allegria lite.

Tovah

Post Tue, Jan 25 2005, 9:32 am
my motherinlaw bought one and is very happy with it.

lavinder

Post Tue, Jan 25 2005, 10:42 am
your mother in law bought an isabel?

Tovah

Post Tue, Jan 25 2005, 10:59 am
yup

lucy

Post Sat, Jan 29 2005, 9:46 pm
I have a scobla from N.Y. increadibly happy with it, but heard great things about allegria!

cy

Post Mon, Jan 31 2005, 11:00 am
I'm also looking into getting a new shaitel. I'm thinking of a shevy, its popular now and everyone seems to be happy.

hisorerus

Post Thu, Feb 03 2005, 10:44 am
I LOVE my Shevy. It's comfortable enough to sleep in (no kidding), great hair, and natural looking enough that people tell me they weren't sure if I was married!

Added benefit: I only own this one shaitel, so washing it is a hassle. I won't even tell you how long ago I last had it done, but it honestly looks pretty good even now.

HooRYou

Post Mon, Feb 07 2005, 6:31 pm
I was urged by someone I really trust to get a Eurocustom and I love it. I have a bunch of different sheitls and this is by far the best. It almost always looks great, (and I am really bad at taking care of my sheitel). Even at first site out of the box it was beautiful and barely needed any cutting or work. The hair is nice and the fit comfy. Highy recommended.

Ruchi

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 9:35 am
hisorerus wrote:
I LOVE my Shevy. It's comfortable enough to sleep in (no kidding), great hair, and natural looking enough that people tell me they weren't sure if I was married!

Added benefit: I only own this one shaitel, so washing it is a hassle. I won't even tell you how long ago I last had it done, but it honestly looks pretty good even now.

Does anyone know about the basic Shevy, it costs under $1000 and its their cheapest wig.

I would like to know if the hairs are good, stay looking good and if this lasts long and just generally all the details about it .

MMEC123

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 3:49 pm
I have a Shevy and do not like it at all. I've had it for just under a year and the color is already faded, hair has fallen out, and it gets knotty within a week of washing it (even though I am careful to comb it out before and after I wear it). And this was NOT a cheap one!

carrot

Post Tue, Nov 08 2005, 11:35 pm
I have a shevy. I used it heavily for less than a year. during that time I loved it. it was super comfortable, always looked good, etc. but now it doesn't look to good anymore. the hair faded, but besides that, it just started looking very "shaitl"y and ragged. I don't wear it much anymore.

it was less than $1000.

Ruchi

Post Wed, Nov 09 2005, 8:33 am
[quote="carrot"]I have a shevy. I used it heavily for less than a year. during that time I loved it. it was super comfortable, always looked good, etc. but now it doesn't look to good anymore. the hair faded, but besides that, it just started looking very "shaitl"y and ragged. I don't wear it much anymore.

it was less than $1000.[/quote

I have heard that the basic shevy does not last long and in general only the shevys over $1000 are good and worth to buy, anything less is supposed to be garbage, thats why I was wondering if anybody who bought one for less than $1000 is happy with theirs.
]

technic

Post Wed, Nov 09 2005, 10:50 am
so now imamothers must have babies AND sheitels called shevy???? LOL

(and guess what they have 2 drive...)

Last edited by technic on Wed, Nov 09 2005, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

sunnymom

Post Wed, Nov 09 2005, 6:24 pm
It's kinda a fluke with sheitels... I got the really expensive Shevy, and since the beggining ive had such terrible knotting problems with it... I know some friends of mine love theirs I must've just gotten a lemon...
Good luck!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels