Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art
Ella & Tom Photography

chili-n-cholent

Post Mon, Mar 28 2022, 10:29 am
Have you used them?
Where you happy with what their work?
Their instagram looks beautiful but I would love to hear actual feedback
Also, how are they with kids and getting them to open up? I would love some candid fun shots not just serious poses as that's how I feel my kids personalities can shine.

glam

Post Fri, Jun 02 2023, 12:19 am
I just did a session, feel free to PM me

sosuper

Post Thu, Aug 10 2023, 9:45 am
I've used them the last couple of years... extremely happy with them. They are sensitive to our needs and work great together.

snooper86

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 12:32 am
Bump anyone else use them? How is the process of choosing pics are they helpful? Were you able to easily get wall art / photo albums on your own after?

sosuper

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 9:50 am
You choose your pics on your own... they don't help you with that. You get 10-16 high resolution images (depending on the package) so it's very simple to do wall art etc.

mom_13

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:23 am
I've used them nearly every every year for the last 6 years, save for 2 when I couldn't afford it (reality of living a budgeting lifestyle) I ADORE their work, they work great together, and are very gentle and most of patient with the kids. I'm pretty picky with photographers because I like nice work done by nice people and I can't recommend them enough.

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, May 16 2024, 10:41 am
I was very very happy with them.
They are amazing with kids and my pictures came out gorgeous (and I'm picky!)
Choosing is all on you but it's a simple process and they did any edits I wanted.
I printed my wall enlargements at Bay Photo, they have a great 25% coupon on first orders
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Photography and Fine Art