Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shine in sheitel

Chanie

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 12:34 pm
I just did my sheitel (saved my self $25!) and I think it looks great. The one thing that is missing is that fresh shine it has when it gets home from the sheitel-macher. Can anyone help my with the name of the serum that the sheitel-macher uses for the final shine/defrizz?

Tefila

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 12:45 pm
Any hair salon should sell it Chanie. I just go to the hair salon and when they don't do it atleast I purchase it there.

Rivkie81

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 1:04 pm
I think it's called Bio Silk (sp?), if I'm not mistaken.

hisorerus

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 5:13 pm
It's very expensive, but you only use a small amount each time, even the small bottle will last you months (or longer). Yes, it's called "Biosilk" and you can get it at beauty supply shops, or I've even seen it now at regular drugstores.

Chanie

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 5:45 pm
I looked up bio-silk on google and they have many products, anyone know wht that product is called?

girliesmommy

Post Mon, Jul 25 2005, 5:56 pm
Biosilk - silk therapy

Chanie

Post Tue, Jul 26 2005, 1:49 pm
girliesmommy wrote:
Biosilk - silk therapy

There is still a lot of products that fit that criteria... can you be more specific? Is it ay of these?

SILK THERAPY SHAMPOO
SILK THERAPY TREATMENT
SILK THERAPY CONDITIONER
SILK THERAPY SHINE ON
SILK THERAPY GEL
BIOSILK FINISHING SPRAY
SILK THERAPY SMOOTHING SHAMPOO
SILK THERAPY SMOOTHING SOLUTION
SILK THERAPY SMOOTHING CONDITIONER
SILK THERAPY SMOOTHING BALM

Tovah

Post Tue, Jul 26 2005, 1:52 pm
chanie , it's a clear bottle with a black top and it's silk theropy,
it comes in 2 sizes small and big,
they sell it at crown discount for 10-15 dollars

Chanie

Post Tue, Jul 26 2005, 2:19 pm
can you remember or check what the products name is, cuz I want to send s/o else to buy it for me (since I do not live in CH)

Tovah

Post Tue, Jul 26 2005, 2:54 pm
sorry crown cosmetics, and the pers at the cash knows what it is.

raspberry tea

Post Tue, Sep 13 2005, 9:28 pm
Hi Chanie, after reading this thread I found the stuff at a beauty supply store near me. I also was wondering what that stuff was they put in your sheitel to give it that 'look'. I'm so excited, I love what it does. Anyways the bottle I bought is 2.26 fl oz with the black top and clear bottle. The name is Biosilk~Silk Therapy, the company brand is Farouk Systems. It was $12.50 and worth every penny!!! Hope that helps. Very Happy

BlumaG

Post Tue, Sep 13 2005, 9:48 pm
how much do u put on the shaitel hair and how, does it have to b just washed?

supermom

Post Wed, Sep 14 2005, 4:13 am
you don't put a lot in I do two pumps doesn't just have to be washed I do it when my sheital looks a little bit frizzy and it comes it down a lot too.

raspberry tea

Post Wed, Sep 14 2005, 11:54 am
When I used it for the first time yesterday I washed and blew dry it. Then I used the curling iron. When I was finished with the style. I put about two small squirts in my palms rubbed them together and started from the roots and worked my way down to the ends. It was just a matter of working my fingers through the hair. Maybe it depends on your sheitel style and how you would use the stuff. I happen to have a shoulder length layered one. And it looks like when I take it to a sheitel macher! The bottle says you can use on wet or dry hair. So I don't imagine it has to be washed first.

Chanie

Post Wed, Sep 21 2005, 9:32 pm
I ended up gettiing the shampoo, conditioner and the silk therepy all in 11.6 oz containers for $50cad (someone gave it to me at cost) And it does make a diff... you done use very much at all... too much makes your sheitel oily.

Post Mon, Oct 31 2005, 4:08 pm
I just saw the Biosilk products yesterday at Target. The small silk therapy bottle was $12.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels