Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Allergies
Diagnosing food intolerance - Lakewood

LO

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 12:53 pm
Hi all! I have a 15 yr old daughter who has been having a lot of stomachaches lately. She has had it on and off for years and I suspect it's diet related. I tried taking her off dairy but it didn't help much, and I would like to get a definitive answer on whether she is sensitive to gluten or anything else. Can you recommend the best way (and place) to go about that? I live in Lakewood but would travel if necessary. Thank you!

amother
Midnight

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 2:05 pm
Shloimy Berger can help and tell you which food she is sensitive to +1 (732) 575-7147.
He helped my son with his excema and which food he should avoid

LO

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 3:26 pm
Thanks! Is he a nutritionist? Don't allergists usually do this type of testing?

amother
Midnight

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 3:46 pm
He’s homeopathic and kneesiology, allergist can also tell if allergic or allergy , not sensitive . I use a great allergist dr Ross on brewers bridge on Jackson

amother
Chocolate

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 3:51 pm
Allergy tests dont test for intolerance. They will test for actual allergies - there's no harm in doing one though. The way to confirm intolerance is by keeping a food diary so let's say cut out gluten for two weeks and each day your daughter should write down symptoms or changes. You can also see a nutritionist who can guide you.

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 5:25 pm
https://www.cwdcenter.com/

amother
Phlox

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 9:52 pm
amother Puce wrote:
https://www.cwdcenter.com/
This is the place I used. Unfortunately DD refused to follow their recommendations so it didn't help any. But other than that it was a good experience

amother
Puce

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 9:57 pm
amother Phlox wrote:
This is the place I used. Unfortunately DD refused to follow their recommendations so it didn't help any. But other than that it was a good experience
What did you use them for? What kind of testing did they run? What we’re you trying to treat?

amother
Acacia

Post Mon, Sep 12 2022, 10:01 pm
You can start with the regular doctor they can do a basic blood test and take it from there. Also look up endometriosis, some people describe it as stomachaches.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics