Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries
My birthday 🥳

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Mar 15 2022, 3:58 pm
Ok so now it’s my Jewish birthday, 13 adar the day that Hashem wanted me to be in this world (for whatever reason he didn’t gave me a reason).
And I read beautiful thinks about taanis Esther. The Kav Hayashar says that taanis Esther is an auspicious day for tefilah, and whoever who needs a yeshua should daven tehilim 22 and pour their heart out. So let’s do that, may we see salvation very soon. No war and no amalek, amalek is creating doubt and we want to have truth and HaShem is the truth He is the only emes. So I give u all a bracha for hatzlacha, parnassa, nachas and gut shalom Bayis and that we Will have the full bitachon and emunah and see mosiach soon.

Xx Esther

shmoosh

Post Tue, Mar 15 2022, 4:10 pm
Happy birthday!! May you have many more happy, healthy, successful years! May Hashem answer all your tfilos and may he grant you menuchas hanefesh and clarity in life.

English3

Post Tue, Mar 15 2022, 4:11 pm
Happy Birthday cake Ice cream King Happy Birthday
Amen! thank you for the wonderful Brachos.
may you be blessed with happiness joy, a home of your own and a wonderful family iyh.

Chickensoupprof

Post Tue, Mar 15 2022, 5:53 pm
Amen thx ❤️

yiddishmom

Post Tue, Mar 15 2022, 6:02 pm
This is a beautiful post! Mazel tov! And all the brachos to you too!

kenz

Post Tue, Mar 15 2022, 6:07 pm
Amen! Thank you for thinking of others, and all the same back to you! Happy, happy birthday!

DallasIma

Post Tue, Mar 15 2022, 6:09 pm
Happy birthday from another Adar baby! May all your blessings come back to you many times over. Ad Meah v'Esrim! (And if you're fasting, have an easy fast!)
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Mazel Tov on Birthdays & Anniversaries