Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Looking to borrow laptop

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 5:18 pm
my mil will be here from america for pesach and I'd just like to spend the whole pesach in yerushalayim. but I work from the house, don't have off and don't have a laptop. I thought there might be a laptop gemach, as there is a gemach for just about everything else. if anyone knows of one or has a spare they can lend, I'd much appreciate. thanks in advance.

Mama Bear

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 5:35 pm
you can rent a laptop in williamsburg for $55 a week. that was awesome for me during the week my computer was dead until the enw one arrived. let me know if yowu ant me to look up the #. they have great dell laptop with everything in it.

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 5:40 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
you can rent a laptop in williamsburg for $55 a week. that was awesome for me during the week my computer was dead until the enw one arrived. let me know if yowu ant me to look up the #. they have great dell laptop with everything in it.

wow. thats awesome and great to know. but I will be here in israel, so I need s/t for here. but its good to know cuz I do plan on a vacation back to america soon, hopefully, g'd willing, bezr Hashem, IYH, etc. so thanks for that info.

su7kids

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 6:35 pm
Just remember when you rent a computer that basically everything you do stays on the computer, somehow. You have to find out how to totally clean everything off before you give it back.

PinkandYellow

Post Sun, Apr 06 2008, 7:20 pm
su7kids wrote:
Just remember when you rent a computer that basically everything you do stays on the computer, somehow. You have to find out how to totally clean everything off before you give it back.

ah, well, I'm not doing anything crazy, its just my 2/3 work programs, word and yahoo messenger.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions