Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers
Sleep issues

MatzosMama

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 8:09 pm
Well here it is...My oldest is having issues with sleeping. She is only sleeping about 4 hours a night. She is cranky all of the time. Says to get away and no more. My d/h is really concerend and we are at out wits end. We have no idea how to handle this. Does anyone have any suggestions?

raizy

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 9:31 pm
how old is she..

if this is of any help . so am I. it is 9:30 p.m and my two oldest still don't want to go to bed. I am trying out a new experiment tonight. I want to see if they will actually konk out when they are tired. I told them that they can stay up only if they don't do stupid things. or dangerous things. also in five minutes my hubby is coming home from marriv and shir and he will quickly put a end to my experiment...

gryp

Post Wed, May 11 2005, 9:35 pm
MatzosMama, I would be very concerned if my preschooler was sleeping only 4 hours a night and says "go away." im trying not to go overboard but it sounds too me like trauma or something. will she sleep better with you? how does she fall asleep for those four hours? and when does she say "go away?"
what is bothering her so much?
im concerned for a preschooler who is acting like this.

MatzosMama

Post Thu, May 12 2005, 9:38 pm
Well the good news is that there is no signs of anytype of "abuse". But in 2004 she was in the hosptial for 48 hrs for being dehydrated. The doctor';s wanted to cath her, and my hubby and I said no....but we are starting to think that they might have done it anyway. And the fact that they put an IV line into her and that was a truma!!! both hands and arms then both feet. It would explaine a lot. We are going to the Peds Dr. to see what she has to say. She is very concerned as well..... Exclamation
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Preschoolers