Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Double jogging stroller

princessmommy

Post Tue, Apr 12 2005, 3:15 am
I am looking to buy a double jogging stroller for my 20 and 3 month old boys. Any one have one? any advice?

proudmom

Post Tue, Apr 12 2005, 5:35 am
Quote:
3 month old boys

if you are going to go jogging with him not a good idea. cuz all the shaking isnt good for him

Pickle Lady

Post Tue, Apr 12 2005, 10:28 am
Basically it depends on what your going to use it for and where you plan on going with it.

I got a valco double because it has swivel wheels making it easy to push and has a 3rd seat option. Also its narrower than many of the cheaper double joggin strollers with swivel wheels like the schwinn and instep. The valco costs $500 in the US so I know its a steep price.

Tefila

Post Tue, Apr 12 2005, 11:43 am
The valco double 2004 is now on sale for 349.00 u.s. my sister said it's being sold that price in 2 stores, b/c a new 2005 model is coming out w/h a reversible handle! If you want I can ask my sister which stores!

Rivk

Post Tue, Apr 12 2005, 8:29 pm
I have the Instep Safari with a swivel wheel and I am very happy with it. It was very inexpensive. (relatively!) I would reccomend the swivel wheel regardless of the model you get unless you plan on doing a lot of jogging without twists and turns.

princessmommy

Post Wed, Apr 13 2005, 2:27 am
THANKS for all your help. I am not looking to buy it for jogging purposes-but for getting around easier.
Is the Valco much better quality then the instep and schwin(with such a big price difference and all)? Whats the difference if it has 2 wheels in front or one?
Frelich- did you see it on sale online or just at stores? if online, where?

curlyhead

Post Wed, Apr 13 2005, 6:11 am
I heard the valco has a small basket

Tefila

Post Wed, Apr 13 2005, 11:13 am
My sister saw it in 2 stores in Brooklyn, .
Btw the only advantage to the valco besides looks Rolling Eyes is it can accomodate a third child toddler seat,For an additional cost.
Cons from what I've heard is the basket barely fits basics nevermind a shopping bag, though could theoretically be tied to the handle. And the reclining position works by a zip so can be a hassle!

raizy

Post Wed, Apr 13 2005, 10:44 pm
I have an instep saferi but with swivel wheels and I love it. I just need it to go walking and parks. if I go shopping I wouldnt be taking the 2 babies there anyways.. so I dont care if it is a big bigger then the valco and montain buggy....
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics