Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Next - Sizing

Strawberry2

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 10:16 am
How do the boys sizes run in Next - shirts and pants?

baskrox

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 10:26 am
I love next sizing. I have younger boys and it's always true to size. At that age that have 1/2 years also. My oldest boy is 6 and was wearing size 6 in everything this past season. Next pants size 6 fit perfectly.

Strawberry2

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 2:24 pm
Thanks.

nechami1

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 3:33 pm
It depends on whether your son is chubby or slim. I have a slim 10 year old- the sizing fits him perfectly. But I have a chubby 7 year old who always wears age 8 or 9 years trousers from Marks and Spencer- and the Next trousers NEVER fit him round his waist- unless they are elasticated. Not the elastic that you can adjust but a fully elasticated waistband. I think you need to try them on your son!

chanar

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 6:42 pm
Interesting because I have 2 skinny boys and they wear smaller then their size.. My 5 year old is wearing 3-4 pants and my 2.5 year old wearing 12-18 months pants! I would suggest you buy one of their cheap pairs, and see how it goes before you order more or borrow from a friend to see the fit..

Cookies n Cream

Post Tue, Aug 13 2013, 7:50 pm
Very true to size. My 2 year old full toddler is wearing 1.5-2

Strawberry2

Post Wed, Aug 14 2013, 3:01 am
nechami1 wrote:
It depends on whether your son is chubby or slim. I have a slim 10 year old- the sizing fits him perfectly. But I have a chubby 7 year old who always wears age 8 or 9 years trousers from Marks and Spencer- and the Next trousers NEVER fit him round his waist- unless they are elasticated. Not the elastic that you can adjust but a fully elasticated waistband. I think you need to try them on your son!

Did you ever try their husky line?

amother

Post Wed, Aug 14 2013, 12:03 pm
I would like to order tops for my ds. he is two and half and chubbyish. I measured him and he fits into the 2-3 size according to their chart, but on the higher end of the measurments. I want these things to fit him through the winter and if possible beginning of next winter too. Should I order a size larger 3-4 or will they be hopelessly big on him and just buy what fits now?

amother

Post Wed, Aug 14 2013, 12:19 pm
amother wrote:
I would like to order tops for my ds. he is two and half and chubbyish. I measured him and he fits into the 2-3 size according to their chart, but on the higher end of the measurments. I want these things to fit him through the winter and if possible beginning of next winter too. Should I order a size larger 3-4 or will they be hopelessly big on him and just buy what fits now?

Just noticed the tops I want to buy are cotton. Should I allow for shrinkage?

amother

Post Wed, Aug 14 2013, 12:21 pm
How does their sizing compare to Zara's?

STovah

Post Wed, Aug 14 2013, 1:10 pm
amother wrote:
How does their sizing compare to Zara's?

I found their sizes to run smaller/narrower than Zara's.

iluvfood

Post Wed, Aug 14 2013, 1:13 pm
I have found next to run big
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics