Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets
Would you have taken it home? :)

yo'ma

Post Thu, Dec 13 2012, 2:11 pm
This morning while bringing my two children, ages 2 and 5, to school, a dog followed us. We noticed it after a few steps from home. It turned the corner when we did, but I felt that was nothing, but when it turned the next corner when we did, I started getting suspicious. When it waited at the corner with us to cross the street, my suspicions were confirmed, it was following us. It followed us all the way to school. B'h, it didn't follow us inside. After I dropped my kids off and before walking out I asked the guard if there's a dog around. He asked me if it was mine because it was waiting around the whole time. He pointed that it was at the corner. I guess it got tired of waiting. I went the other direction. I had to go that way, but I think I would have gone that way anyway Wink . Whenever it got too close my kids started screaming. It was big and black, but IMO it wasn't scary looking. I kind of felt bad for it. You might say it followed us because we were there, but I live in a city where there's always a lot of people around. BTW, I'm not an animal lover even though we did have a dog growing up. My sister brought a stray dog home and we kept it, but I'm not my sister Wink .

greenfire

Post Thu, Dec 13 2012, 2:18 pm
hopefully it will follow someone who is a dog lover ... or maybe it is owned & simply wandering about

sequoia

Post Thu, Dec 13 2012, 2:19 pm
Woof.

Snickers18

Post Thu, Dec 13 2012, 2:24 pm
Definitely!

lili

Post Thu, Dec 13 2012, 3:05 pm
no way

zaq

Post Thu, Dec 13 2012, 3:15 pm
No way on earth. A frog, maybe, but not a dog.
A fish, for sure, though if a fish ever followed a person home that would be one for the National Enquirer.

mimimom

Post Thu, Apr 25 2013, 3:29 pm
Yes. It could be a lost pet. I'd take it home, then bring it to my vet to see if it had a microchip implanted. I'd certainly want someone to do that for me if one of MY pets got lost.
And teach your kids more appropriate reactions to animals! They are also part of the briah.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets