Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children
I am beibg bullied by the bully that bullied my son

Tila

Post Thu, Nov 30 2006, 2:11 pm
Lasty year we had quite a time with this child who did every mean thing to my then nine year old son. In the end, they were getting along all summer. School started again, and he has harassed my son and ME. I reported it to the director of student services. At first I thought he was going to brush it off, but did not. He made a "restraining order" that we cannot have contact with each other, which meant I had to quit my job in the school library (it was volunteer, but I LOVED it). Why do I have to suffer for a child's indescreations??? I spoke to the librian, and she has replaced me, and sees no room for me. I am so angry upset and all those other emotions that get in the way of thinking logical.

faigie

Post Thu, Nov 30 2006, 3:20 pm
sometimes one just has to wait it out for justice. my guess is this twerp harasses other people too. its just a matter of time before he steps on the wrong toes.
keep the faith.
what the hey, why not bring this up to the principal?

de_goldy

Post Thu, Nov 30 2006, 3:47 pm
How do you allow yourself to be harassed by a NINE YEAR OLD CHILD?? shock

happy2beme

Post Fri, Dec 01 2006, 9:45 am
Personally, I think thats a strange thing for the director to do. YOU can't have contact with child??? what did u do?
I understand with 2 young boys sometimes they have to be separated. But you're an adult!

This child should learn how to be around people & how to respect them. Unless this boy is a real lost cause (I doubt it), the director should teach him that he has to behave & not that his 'problems' will disappear!

maybe this kid heckles the director too & that's why he isn't 'taking care' of him properly! Twisted Evil
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> School age children