Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yo'ma

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 5:32 am
My older kids bought a furry worm type of toy that has an invisible thread attached to it that you make believe the worm is alive and moving. My 3 yr old is afraid of it, but I guess he wanted to try it. He was running around the house screaming out of fear because it was chasing him shock Rolling Eyes Tongue Out Confused .

ttbtbm

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 7:47 am
Very Happy We had that toy. A guy in a mall sold it to us. We couldn't figure it out - unyil we bought it and opened package embarrassed It broke pretty quickly!

imasinger

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 8:03 am
Too funny. Take videos to blackmail him with someday.

yo'ma

Post Tue, Feb 08 2011, 1:49 pm
ttbtbm wrote:
Very Happy We had that toy. A guy in a mall sold it to us. We couldn't figure it out - unyil we bought it and opened package embarrassed It broke pretty quickly!

My ds's also broke, the string broke, so I bought invisible thread and he retied it.

RPESN

Post Sat, Feb 12 2011, 11:10 am
The worm bit reminded me of the time I heard my dh suddenly YELL at my just 3 or still 2 year old. They were on the stairs and my dc handed something he' d picked up to my dh. trouble was, it was a SLUG!! Puke

rovacat

Post Sat, Feb 12 2011, 11:14 am
LOL
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics