Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
PSA: uDiapers.com Is A SCAM!!
1  2  3  Next

amother

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 10:53 am
Please do not order from this website. I know that many people have heard about their 50% off deal and many people are ordering.
I just spoke with Bugaboo and was told that they are not a legitimate website and you shouldn't order from them.
If you placed an ordered please be monitor your credit card transactions.

I just had to get this message out there because I know many people who have ordered or are considering ordering from them due to this coupon and want to avoid people getting hurt.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 11:03 am
If you placed an ordered please be monitor your credit card transactions.

Should've read: If you placed an order please monitor your credit card transactions

(OP)

hello

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 11:32 am
Is it really a scam?

Martini

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 11:43 am
Would anyone else know about this? The deal is way too good to miss!! Anyone ever ordered from them before?

Sewsew_mom

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 11:56 am
Martini wrote:
Would anyone else know about this? The deal is way too good to miss!! Anyone ever ordered from them before?

their only around since november, so im sure noone ordered really from them, and I have been doing research a whole day, and noone that I saw ever received their products..
so I advise not to until further notice..

Shuly

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 12:31 pm
Their website says there are no warranties on any of their products and they don't take PayPal. Both of those things get me nervous. Does anyone have any more information?

amother

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 12:36 pm
Would you still be afraid to order if its paid by cc and if I dont get the product I can dispute the charge. Do I have anything to lose?

Shuly

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 12:54 pm
Conveniently, the deal is only for today but customer service is closed for Martin Luther Kings Day.
This is the phone number on their website: 1.888.429.0444
I called and it did not say anything about reaching udiapers.com - it sounded like a personal cell phone number. The message said "Richinwat is not available at the moment. Sending you to voicemail"

Sewsew_mom

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 1:05 pm
amother wrote:
Would you still be afraid to order if its paid by cc and if I dont get the product I can dispute the charge. Do I have anything to lose?

theres no secure checkout, ur cc number can circle the web....
also u wont receive the product...so y bother?

oodlesofnoodles

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 1:05 pm
I placed an order yesterday (before I heard anything about it being a scam) using a Citi virtual account number- my order is now saying that its processing and not editable-you can use google checkout and that shows them at being at 400 Park Avenue in Brooklyn. That address appears to be a park on Google Maps....

If I dont get the order, I can dispute it with my credit card company but I really hope I get my items- it is such a great deal!!

kitchen designer

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 1:20 pm
web site registration:

Registrant:
jessica Jones

50 Grieco Dr

jersey city, NJ 07305
US
Phone:+1.6464641812 Fax:
Email: udiapers@gmail.com

jarussy

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 5:11 pm
DO NOT ORDER!! Someone I know ordered an item for $300, which they charged right away, never shipped it out then her cc was charged another $1400. They do not take paypal or amex which are 2 red flags. When it sounds too good to be true it usually is.

Motheroftwins

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 5:38 pm
its for sure a scam...when you order from any website it will say https - the S meaning its secure. this website IS NOT SECURE. Its not legit!!!

s2tc

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 5:47 pm
I ordered the bugaboo bee for half price today before I heard that it might be a scam. I really hope its not, it's such a gr8 deal! even if it is, I cal always dispute the charges. Also they do have google checkout.
Someone asked ChaCha and they say it's not a scam.

Luvinglife

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 5:57 pm
Chacha said its not a SCAM! Oh, wow! Then you really think it most definitely is not? You really think that chacha can judge who or what is a scam or not? I agree with the poster who wrote "if its too good to be true then it most definitely is"
Thank goodness for imamother! When my friend called me this morning to ask me to order a bugaboo bee for half price I was able to tell her that I had already read of the possibility that it might be a scam.
And funny part is, I googled udiapers.com, was directed to a forum on carseats.org, where thet direct their readers to this thread imamother.com for proof that it might be a scam.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 10:07 pm
I actually ordered the bugaboo bee as well. I believe it is a major scam, I emailed bugaboo who replied that they do not sell these people merchandise and it is a scam.

nicole81

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 10:19 pm
amother wrote:
I actually ordered the bugaboo bee as well. I believe it is a major scam, I emailed bugaboo who replied that they do not sell these people merchandise and it is a scam.

while I wouldn't order from them myself, the fact that they are not an authorized bugaboo dealer doesn't necessarily prove that they're a scam. they could be selling gray market merchandise.

Simple1

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 10:23 pm
In case of doubt, I hope you alerted your credit card company and put it on hold, till you figure it out.

Isher

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 10:23 pm
I don't know who these people are but even though Bugaboo says that they don't sell to them doesn't mean anything. They might be getting it from a distributor. To me it just sounds funny and perhaps it's a bug that allowed such big items to be discounted at 50% because I doubt that the markup is anywhere near 50%.

For the one who wrote that the location comes up weird on google maps - it might be a new building and google maps is not that updated in all areas. ( I checked my address and the image they have is over a year old)

Again, I'm not endorsing them but I don't think the site is a scam I just think they have some bugs that need to be fixed.

amother

Post Mon, Jan 17 2011, 10:26 pm
400 Park Ave. is a park. I live not far from there.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics