Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Cute Stories
See how big I am?

the world's best mom

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 9:11 pm
Dd recently turned 4 1/2. Today she told me, "I'm 4 1/2 now. That's so big. I'm so big, I can't even reach my feet anymore, see?" She bent over a bit, but not enough to touch her toes.

I said, "But look, I'm pretty big too, and I can touch my feet." And I touched my feet. She laughed and touched hers and said, "I'm almost as big as you, right?"

Note: Dd is a little shrimp. She was in the 7th percentile for height for the longest time and now she finally went up to the 16th percentile. She is probably the shortest or second to shortest kid in her class.

Pamela

Post Wed, Nov 10 2010, 9:32 pm
Ka"h! Adorable!

On a side note, I'm petite. Was always the shortest in my grade. My mom always told me that "Good things come in small packages"!!!

yadden

Post Thu, Nov 11 2010, 6:01 am
Pamela wrote:

On a side note, I'm petite. Was always the shortest in my grade. My mom always told me that "Good things come in small packages"!!!

oh yea Yes

cute asach naches! Very Happy

Shulamis

Post Sun, Dec 12 2010, 4:58 am
bs"d

That's so sweet!!
My ds is the same age and he just got new toy tools including a tape measure. He measured me and found that I'm 30 meters long, and this while sitting down...
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics